natekoepke

What is KNEPS.SYS and KLPD.sys?

Hello everyone! I have tried out Kaspersky Total Security and it does an awesome job at providing robust, stable, affordable protection against malware and other types of cybercrime.

In my system32\drivers folder I found these two drivers, KNEPS.SYS and KLPD.SYS. What are these drivers and what functions do they provide in Kaspersky 2015? I am just curious.

If anyone has the answer, that would be greatly appreciated. If not, that is fine too. I always wanted to know what functionality these drivers provided for my protection.

Also, what function does KLWTP.SYS serve in KTS 2015?

Hello everyone! I have tried out Kaspersky Total Security and it does an awesome job at providing robust, stable, affordable protection against malware and other types of cybercrime.

In my system32\drivers folder I found these two drivers, KNEPS.SYS and KLPD.SYS. What are these drivers and what functions do they provide in Kaspersky 2015? I am just curious.

If anyone has the answer, that would be greatly appreciated. If not, that is fine too. I always wanted to know what functionality these drivers provided for my protection.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.