Hello all

I am posting this for a friend, because he can t join the Kaspersky Lab Forum , any ideas please ?

This is the message he send me:

I am trying to join the Kaspersky Lab Forum and am not receiving the validation e-mail despite clicking the resend validation button probably 7 or 8 times.

I cannot contact anyone about it as I am told that I do not have permission to send messages etc.

Hello all

I am posting this for a friend, because he can t join the Kaspersky Lab Forum , any ideas please ?

This is the message he send me:

I am trying to join the Kaspersky Lab Forum and am not receiving the validation e-mail despite clicking the resend validation button probably 7 or 8 times.

I cannot contact anyone about it as I am told that I do not have permission to send messages etc.

Ask him:

1. Try to find our e-mails in Junk/Trash folder of his mailbox.

2. If there are no mails there, ask him to contact Forum Administration via e-mail.

contact.png

Ask him:

1. Try to find our e-mails in Junk/Trash folder of his mailbox.

2. If there are no mails there, ask him to contact Forum Administration via e-mail.

Thank you Rodion Nagornov, and thanks Adam 1972 for the mail.

My friend contacted the Forum Administration via e-mail, and his membership is validated now :bravo:

Edited by Pat0461