roviecho

KSC update to 10.2.234 fails during installation. [bug 1255189]

Thanks, in advance, for any info.

Very interesting thanks for sharing. :cb_punk:

ระบบที่รองรับการถ่ายทอดสดโ

Hello, i've had the same problem and i've use the KB11987 to solve it.

Now i've a different problem: post-567662-1441286375_thumb.jpg

Edited by DiegoLat

Hello, i've had the same problem and i've use the KB11987 to solve it.

Now i've a different problem: post-567662-1441286375_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Please describe the issue in more details. Is this related to KSC update to 10.2.234 fails during installation? If not, then please create a separate topic.

Thank You!

I've try both upgrade and installation (with previous uninstall & reboot).

I cannot setup a new server with fresh OS

I've try both upgrade and installation (with previous uninstall & reboot).

I cannot setup a new server with fresh OS

Hello.

Please clarify what installation file you are using, and what its origin is.

What is the OS version?

Please attach KSC installation logs.

Thank you.

O.S. Windows 2008 Server Standard w/Sp2

KSC 10.1.249

Trying to upgrade to latest version using ksc10.2.434it.exe (downloaded two days ago).

I've restored a system image of two days ago becuase the KSC stop work, so i can replicate the step and then send the log.

So before i proceed if there is any suggestion to do a better job it's welcome.

O.S. Windows 2008 Server Standard w/Sp2

KSC 10.1.249

Trying to upgrade to latest version using ksc10.2.434it.exe (downloaded two days ago).

I've restored a system image of two days ago becuase the KSC stop work, so i can replicate the step and then send the log.

So before i proceed if there is any suggestion to do a better job it's welcome.

It is not clear at which point the error on the screenshot appeared. From the message itself, it would appear that the installation does not have sufficient privileges. Please make sure you run it as Administrator, and attach the installation logs if the error persists.

Thank you.

The logon user that i use to perform install/upgrade is a domain admin.

I'll proceed with a new trial: mind a couple of hours to get response

Thanks for now.

It is not clear at which point the error on the screenshot appeared. From the message itself, it would appear that the installation does not have sufficient privileges. Please make sure you run it as Administrator, and attach the installation logs if the error persists.

Thank you.

Ok, I've got the error once again.

Do I you prefer that i open a ticket for support?

Where can I found the log you need? %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp\2 or c:\windows\temp ?

post-567662-1441357662_thumb.jpg

Ok, I've got the error once again.

Do I you prefer that i open a ticket for support?

Where can I found the log you need? %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp\2 or c:\windows\temp ?

KSC10_Upg.jpg

KSC installation logs are generated in %windir%\Temp, as mentioned in the article.

Opening a ticket is not necessary at this point, but you can use it to provide files you can't or do not want to post on the forum. In that case, please let us know the number.

Thank you.

KSC installation logs are generated in %windir%\Temp, as mentioned in the article.

Opening a ticket is not necessary at this point, but you can use it to provide files you can't or do not want to post on the forum. In that case, please let us know the number.

Thank you.

Here the log files

Actually the setup/upgrade is waiting for me to press ok on the error: do i have to proceed?

temp.rar

Here the log files

Actually the setup/upgrade is waiting for me to press ok on the error: do i have to proceed?

temp.rar

The logs appear incomplete. Please finish the installation to have the rest written into it.

Thank you.

The logs appear incomplete. Please finish the installation to have the rest written into it.

Thank you.

It seems that setup is no longer proceding: CPU usage at zero

but there is something more on the log: see INC000005019547 (file was too large for forum)

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.