roviecho

KSC update to 10.2.234 fails during installation. [bug 1255189]

During the update from Kaspersky Security Center 10.1.249 patch d to KSC 10.2.234 I receive notification of the following error, followed by reversal of the install.

Install Error: Database error occured: #1950 (3726) Generic db error: "3726 'Could not drop object 'nac_hosts' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.' LastStatement='IF ([dbo].[upgd_if_table_exists]('nac_hosts') <> 0) DROP TABLE nac_hosts;'"

After the install reverts, KSC no longer is accessible. Server reboot yields no improvement.

-- Windows 2008 R2 Server 64-bit / MS SQL Server 2008 R2

The following thread appears to discuss the same issue, however I cannot read Russian and a web translate is limited in usefulness.

Related Discussion [Russian]: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=317569

Support Case: INC000004251991

Kindly we not received the fix

INC000004252347

Hi,

Please post your email in the case where it has to be re-sent and we will try it again.

Thank You!

Done

I have re-sent you two emails. One of them contains description only in order to see whether the attachment causing an issue to let it through.

Thank You!

Kindly the mail doesn't have attachment

I've re-sent it as .txt Please check.

Thank You!

Kindly there is not txt files

paste the content of it in the reply of mail

It can be attached to an email only as a file. Do you have any alternative email address on another domain that we could try?

Thank You!

thank you

Could you please clarify did you already receive it? If not, what about an alternative email address?

Thank You!

The attachment is now available and associated with the support case. I've applied the script and continued ahead with the installation upgrade. It appears to have completed successfully, and I'm doing a post install check. Thank you!!

The attachment is now available and associated with the support case. I've applied the script and continued ahead with the installation upgrade. It appears to have completed successfully, and I'm doing a post install check. Thank you!!

Hi,

Thank You for the information provided!

Same problem here: INC000004268642

Hello.

The script and the instructions were sent to You within the incident.

Thank You.

Hello.

The script and the instructions were sent to You within the incident.

Thank You.

Hi , no mail received !

Hi , no mail received !

Hello.

Please check Your incident in the Companyaccount.

Thank You.