aberezin

Upgrading from KSC 10.1 to 10.2 DB error [Solved]

Hello,

I have the same problem, i opened a new ticket 2 days ago i didn't receive any response from the support yet, can you please send me the patch on my Ticket?

The ticket# INC000004731458

Regards.

Rachid

Hello,

I have the same problem, i opened a new ticket 2 days ago i didn't receive any response from the support yet, can you please send me the patch on my Ticket?

The ticket# INC000004731458

Regards.

Rachid

Hello.

Please be informed that there is currently no need to create incidents to fix this issue. The solution is published in this article: http://support.kaspersky.com/11987

Thank you.

Doing an upgrade to 10.1 from 10.2 and keep getting an error "Error while installing: Generic db error: "3726 'Could not drop object 'nac_hosts' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.' LastStatement='IF([dbo].[upgd_if_table_exists]('nac_hosts')<>0) DROOP TABLE nac_hosts;"".

Anyone come across this?

Thanks!!!

Hello I need the patch ... tanks

Hi,

I have the same problem that you met, but I don't know how to do your process:

I have launched SQL Server Management Studio, connected to the SQL server KAV_CS_ADMIN_KIT, opened database "KAV", and have deleted Foreign Key from 'nac_devices' table, that was referencing the 'nac_hosts' table.[/b][/b]

An error message appeared during KSC upgrade from version 10.1.249d to version 10.2.434:

Error while installing: Generic db error: "3726 'Could not drop object 'nac_hosts' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.' LastStatement='IF ([dbo].[upgd_if_table_exists]('nac_hosts') <> 0)

DROP TABLE nac_hosts;'".

Thanks for your support

Hi,

I have the same problem that you met, but I don't know how to do your process:

I have launched SQL Server Management Studio, connected to the SQL server KAV_CS_ADMIN_KIT, opened database "KAV", and have deleted Foreign Key from 'nac_devices' table, that was referencing the 'nac_hosts' table.[/b][/b]

An error message appeared during KSC upgrade from version 10.1.249d to version 10.2.434:

Error while installing: Generic db error: "3726 'Could not drop object 'nac_hosts' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.' LastStatement='IF ([dbo].[upgd_if_table_exists]('nac_hosts') <> 0)

DROP TABLE nac_hosts;'".

Thanks for your support

Hello,

do you try to upgrade to SP1 or SP2 patch D ?

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.