I have red-green color deficiency and am having a lot of problems with the CAPTCHAs in the kaspersky forum.

I've never had so much problem with any other website.

Your CAPTCHAs have vague colors in the background which makes interpretation of the letters very difficult for people like us.

Considering the fact that a large proportion of people in the world are color blind/deficient please make changes to your CAPTCHAs.

I've attached one example for you.

post-355346-1422624072_thumb.png

Thought this was suitable to this topic I apologize if I am posting out order...

The captcha here has to be one of the hardest to see/read captchas I have seen yet.

Even with magnification I had to try 9 times to get it right, mainly it looked like you use O's and zeros which always seems to get me, maybe if you made zeros very square it might help. An audio or puzzle captcha option might work but frankly with all the bots and scripts I dunno what can be done but it would be nice if you changed it to something a bit easier on the eyes...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.