Tybilly

Web Console crash [228561]

Hello,

KSC Web Console v10.0.110 is installed on a virtual server running MS Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.

Today, access to web console interface is not possible because the following error occurs when logging:

post-1491-1422607739_thumb.png

On the server, KSC Web Console service has stopped and the following error is registered in the "System" event log:

The Kaspersky Security Center Web Console service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

At the same time an event name "APPCRASH" for file CSWebInterface.exe has been registered in the Application event log.

So I collected some logs and dumps, find them on the FTP server: WebConsoleCrash.zip

Restarting the Web Console service doesn't help, it stops right after and a new crash occurs.

Thank you

Edited by Tybilly

Hello,

KSC Web Console v10.0.110 is installed on a virtual server running MS Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.

Today, access to web console interface is not possible because the following error occurs when logging:

post-1491-1422607739_thumb.png

On the server, KSC Web Console service has stopped and the following error is registered in the "System" event log:

At the same time an event name "APPCRASH" for file CSWebInterface.exe has been registered in the Application event log.

So I collected some logs and dumps, find them on the FTP server: WebConsoleCrash.zip

Restarting the Web Console service doesn't help, it stops right after and a new crash occurs.

Thank you

Hi,

I have submitted bug 228561

Thank You for the information provided!

Hello,

error.png

Thank you

Hello.

Please try rebooting the computer and let us know if the Console connects after that.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please try rebooting the computer and let us know if the Console connects after that.

No it doesn't help because the application CSWebInterface.exe is crashing right after system boot and the service is not started.

The only way to get access to web console back is to start service manually, however the problem will repeat few minutes later.

Thank you.

Hello,

No it doesn't help because the application CSWebInterface.exe is crashing right after system boot and the service is not started.

The only way to get access to web console back is to start service manually, however the problem will repeat few minutes later.

Thank you.

Please upload a GSI report from the affected system.

Thank you.

Please upload a GSI report from the affected system.

GSI report is already included into the archive WebConsoleCrash.zip posted in 1st message.

Thank you.

Fixed by adding the following registry key for Web Console:

"UseNegotiateAuth = 0"

Hi

I'm having same issue - please advise exact path for : "UseNegotiateAuth = 0"

Thanks

Hi,

I'm having same issue - please advise exact path for : "UseNegotiateAuth = 0"

Create the following DWORD 32 bits value:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\Components\34\CSWebInterface\1.0.0.0
UseNegotiateAuth=0

Then restart the Kaspersky web console service and see if that helps.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.