Sign in to follow this  
sao13

KSM for Android Beta Plugin

Hi Everyone,

Just curious to see if anyone else has run into this issue.

I am trying out the new beta build of the mobile product, but when I go to install the beta plugin for KES for Mobile for it on the Security Center console, I receive an error (see attached screenshot).

I tested out on 2 servers, here are their OS's and versions for Security Center.

Server 1:

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

Kaspersky Security Center 10.2.434

Server 2:

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve O

post-366235-1418325457_thumb.png

Hi Everyone,

Just curious to see if anyone else has run into this issue.

I am trying out the new beta build of the mobile product, but when I go to install the beta plugin for KES for Mobile for it on the Security Center console, I receive an error (see attached screenshot).

I tested out on 2 servers, here are their OS's and versions for Security Center.

Server 1:

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

Server 2:

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve O

Hi Steve,

From which location did you run the installation? From ftp server? Or did you copy plugin file on your server and then run the installation?

Hi Steve,

From which location did you run the installation? From ftp server? Or did you copy plugin file on your server and then run the installation?

Hi Denis,

I copied it locally to both servers and executed it after download was complete. I downloaded it once with filezilla and then the 2nd time I just used windows explorer to pull the plugin down.

Thanks,

Steve O

Hi Denis,

I copied it locally to both servers and executed it after download was complete. I downloaded it once with filezilla and then the 2nd time I just used windows explorer to pull the plugin down.

Thanks,

Steve O

Steve, can you attach installation logs by executing next command in command line prompt:

path_to_plugin\klcfginst.exe /L*V "install.log"

Thank you!

Steve, can you attach installation logs by executing next command in command line prompt:

path_to_plugin\klcfginst.exe /L*V "install.log"

Thank you!

Hi Eugeny,

Attached is the log generated by the command.

Thanks,

Steve O

install.zip

Hi Eugeny,

Attached is the log generated by the command.

Thanks,

Steve O

Hi Steve O,

Sorry for late reply. Thank you for logs. We'll investigate them at nearest time

Thanks for your feedback, Steve O!

Sorry for late reply, busy days...

It seems like problem with your MSI Installer and we offer a workaround for your installation proccess:

1) uninstall previous version of plugin. To do so, please type

msiexec.exe /x {3EEC8A6F-E83B-49CE-AFFD-C0076F276CD9} /qb

2) then just install new version.

Is that helps to you?