Sign in to follow this  
csi1027

resource monitor it's avp.exe

Welcome. Please clean install version 2015. Clean install instructions, download links and answers to frequently asked questions are located in the third and fourth Important topics of the section that this was moved to.

After you clean install version 2015, do a databases update > reboot.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Any better with the current version?

Welcome. Please clean install version 2015. Clean install instructions, download links and answers to frequently asked questions are located in the third and fourth Important topics of the section that this was moved to.

After you clean install version 2015, do a databases update > reboot.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Any better with the current version?

What should I do to get rid of this from my current version

Hello,

Please specify what do you exactly mean by 'it automatically downloads data at a fast speed'. Do you refer to avp.exe taking considerable amount of CPU resources? If so, please provide screenshot, illustrating the issue.

“How to take a screenshot” guide is available here: http://support.kaspersky.com/general/various/492

What do you mean by 'connect my data'? What is the exact reproduction scenario of the problem?

//

The best option is still updating to the latest version as per richbuff's advice. Keep in mind that in case your have encountered a flaw\bug in our product it is most likely to be fixed in latest version.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.