Msradell

[Error 27300. Error installing driver klim6.sys_x64]

I was fed up with Norton so I decided to try Kaspersky. I bought Pure 3.0 and the installation went fine however the password manager would not remember the expiration date of credit cards I had stored in it. I contacted Kaspersky support and opened the case. They replied rapidly with several suggestions to solve the problem but none of them worked. Finally they said I should upgrade to KTS and they sent me the download link.

When I tried to install KTS I kept getting an error saying that one of the files could not be installed and the installation rolled back. I contacted support again about this problem and have been working with them for about a month trying various things they sent me every couple of days. Nothing Works!! I'm still experiencing the original problem and it doesn't appear as this is a revolution in sight.

I guess maybe Norton wasn't so bad after All, at least when I upgraded the program everything went fine and worked correctly. The only reason I got upset with them was because they kept trying to force everyone to move there Vault to the cloud instead of letting you leave it local. Why don't really like that idea I can get around it now fairly simply and I'll delay that issue until I buy a new PC!

Kaspersky has been very frustrating to say the least through this entire issue, I expect software to work correctly out of the box.

You have not answered to any other four topics that you opened, even though replies were posted for you.

You have not said what file, so I will do the Vulcan Mind Meld.

Melding..... melding.... melding.... melding..... Ahaa!! Got it!!

driver cm_km_w.sys? Am I correct?

Please post the screenshot of the detailed error.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

You have not answered to any other four topics that you opened, even though replies were posted for you.

You have not said what file, so I will do the Vulcan Mind Meld.

Melding..... melding.... melding.... melding..... Ahaa!! Got it!!

driver cm_km_w.sys? Am I correct?

Please post the screenshot of the detailed error.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

No, I actually get Error 27300. Error installing driver klim6.sys_x64

I didn't realize there were replies to most of my posts because they replies reposted was in my post so I looked at the headings it didn't like somebody else it posted.

post-529484-1417219388_thumb.jpg

I would like to see your GSI and your AVZ log, to see what's up with Kaspersky leftovers.

Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the fourth Important topic. There, you will find instructions for GSI and AVZ logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

I would like to see your GSI and your AVZ log, to see what's up with Kaspersky leftovers.

Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the fourth Important topic. There, you will find instructions for GSI and AVZ logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Attached are the files I got my running the scans you asked me to. I turned off the Norton firewall prior to running them, I also don't have the Windows firewall turned on. Prior to doing that I had run the Kaspersky removal tool twice in safe mode. I'm presently running Norton Security because of the problems I'm having. The open case is INC000003685061 where you can see the many things I've tried. This request started with the problem not saving cc expiration dates correctly and has evolved since then.

There was a separate incident for the keyboard problem which I finally solved by uninstalling and reinstalling Pure 3.0.

GetSystemInfo_L850_Mark_R_2014_11_28_21_10_37.zip

avz_log.txt

Wrong avz log.

If you have the closed zipped KL_syscure.zip (or the avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip) file, then attach it to your post. How to attach it:

When replying, click the browse button that is located below the lower right corner of the reply box. In the window that opens, navigate to the closed zipped KL_syscure.zip file.

Click it once to select it, then click Open, then click Upload button, located just to the right of the Browse button. Wait a few moments for it to upload, then Reply.

If it is too big to attach here, then please upload the closed zipped KL_syscure.zip or avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip file to to a filehost such as https://disk.yandex.com/

or to http://rghost.net/ and then post the Download link to the log.

Also: Original topic title: Ready to give up! Reason for topic title change: To provide information in the topic title as to what the issue is.

Wrong avz log.

If you have the closed zipped KL_syscure.zip (or the avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip) file, then attach it to your post. How to attach it:

When replying, click the browse button that is located below the lower right corner of the reply box. In the window that opens, navigate to the closed zipped KL_syscure.zip file.

Click it once to select it, then click Open, then click Upload button, located just to the right of the Browse button. Wait a few moments for it to upload, then Reply.

If it is too big to attach here, then please upload the closed zipped KL_syscure.zip or avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip file to to a filehost such as https://disk.yandex.com/

or to http://rghost.net/ and then post the Download link to the log.

Also: Original topic title: Ready to give up! Reason for topic title change: To provide information in the topic title as to what the issue is.

I used dropbox instead of what you suggested because I already have an account there and use it often. Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o53daorki2j93q6/v...o_L850.zip?dl=0

Thanks for the help,

Mark Radell

Wrong log. virusinfo_auto is 8 MB, wrong file.

We need the KL_syscure.zip (or the avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip)

Script number 7. Not script number 8.

Wrong log. virusinfo_auto is 8 MB, wrong file.

We need the KL_syscure.zip (or the avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip)

Script number 7. Not script number 8.

Sorry I hit the wrong number, here's number seven. It was small enough to directly attach.

KL_syscure.zip

The avz driver was installed. How did that happen?

Please uninstall Norton Security > reboot.

Then try Kaspersky install again. Any better?

The avz driver was installed. How did that happen?

Please uninstall Norton Security > reboot.

Then try Kaspersky install again. Any better?

Is the AVZ drive for something that would have been installed when I manually installed klim6.sys_x64 as I was instructed to do by one of the techs that was helping me with my error that I quoted the number from earlier?

Anyway I removed Norton Security and rebooted then tried to reinstall KTS and I get the same error. Also I was reading some information under the password manager and it looks like I won't have the option to store the information locally, it can only be stored on the Kaspersky servers, is that true?

1. Run the removal tool in Safe mode (tap F-8 key when booting up to get to Safe mode) http://support.kaspersky.com/common/service.aspx?el=1464 Select what specific product is shown.

Please do Not make any other selections. Only select what product is shown.

If/when no specific product is shown, please select product/version(s) that were installed on the computer. Multiple products/versions that were installed in the past will need separate runs of the removal tool,

with reboots in between.

When the tool completes, reboot. Run the removal tool again. Select what specific product is shown. If/when no specific product is shown, select what product was last installed. Repeat for additional former products. Reboot after running the tool for the final time.

2. Please run the GetSystemInfo utility again, to create a new gsi report, and then please post the link to the new gsi report.

3. Please run the AVZ utility again, to create a new KL_syscure.zip report, and then please attach the new KL_syscure.zip.

1. Run the removal tool in Safe mode (tap F-8 key when booting up to get to Safe mode) http://support.kaspersky.com/common/service.aspx?el=1464 Select what specific product is shown.

Please do Not make any other selections. Only select what product is shown.

If/when no specific product is shown, please select product/version(s) that were installed on the computer. Multiple products/versions that were installed in the past will need separate runs of the removal tool,

with reboots in between.

When the tool completes, reboot. Run the removal tool again. Select what specific product is shown. If/when no specific product is shown, select what product was last installed. Repeat for additional former products. Reboot after running the tool for the final time.

2. Please run the GetSystemInfo utility again, to create a new gsi report, and then please post the link to the new gsi report.

3. Please run the AVZ utility again, to create a new KL_syscure.zip report, and then please attach the new KL_syscure.zip.

Files Are Attached

Nothing showed up is needing to be uninstalled but I ran it for Pure 3.0, Pure/Crystal and Password Manager, I ran it for each one twice rebooting between each removal.

KL_syscure.zip

GetSystemInfo_L850_Mark_R_2014_11_29_21_21_50.zip

Norton system drivers and Norton program files show up in your new avz log. Please see the Important topics, for instructions for cleaning up after Norton.

Please uninstall Glary and Iobit, and clean up after Norton > reboot.

Please clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then reboot.

Please clear content of the Temp folder located at: C:\Windows\Temp\ and then reboot.

Please uninstall any junk applications that you don't need. The less junk stuff on the PC, the better chances of installing Kaspersky.

After that, please try install Kaspersky again. Any better?

Norton system drivers and Norton program files show up in your new avz log. Please see the Important topics, for instructions for cleaning up after Norton.

Please uninstall Glary and Iobit, and clean up after Norton > reboot.

Please clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then reboot.

Please clear content of the Temp folder located at: C:\Windows\Temp\ and then reboot.

Please uninstall any junk applications that you don't need. The less junk stuff on the PC, the better chances of installing Kaspersky.

After that, please try install Kaspersky again. Any better?

I shouldn't have to uninstall utilities that I use on a regular basis in order to have your software run correctly! I'm disabled and some of these utilities make life much easier for me to use a computer. I understand removing the Norton files and they were removed earlier and the problem still existed. I wish I had never bought Kaspersky and would certainly return it to Amazon where I bought it if I wasn't already past the return timeframe!

I've never had so much trouble installing a software package in my life nor had problems with one once installed like I did with Pure 3.0.

Please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request:

1. Description of the issue.

2. Screenshot of error

3. GSI

4. Installation logs

Tech Support will need the following logs:

- kl-install-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1

- kl-setup-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1

- kl-preinstall-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1

- setupapi.app.log

- setupapi.dev.log

The last two files can be found in \Windows\inf folder.

How to collect logs: http://support.kaspersky.com/general/dumps/2042

I Tried several ways, at last I had to install win 10 Pro fresh copy,then it worked.