Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

KES 10 MR 1 [In progress]

Hi,

can any one please describe what happen if we block hard drives on devices control in KES 10 MR 1??? image attached.

Thanks.

post-381212-1416200737_thumb.jpg

Hi,

can any one please describe what happen if we block hard drives on devices control in KES 10 MR 1??? image attached.

Thanks.

Hello,

in this case all portable hard drives plugged to the computers will be blocked.

Thanks.

Hello,

in this case all portable hard drives plugged to the computers will be blocked.

Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for the Information, but why then they give us Portable devices option in devices control??

Can we block partition of our hard disk by using these 2 options????????

post-381212-1416203107_thumb.jpg

Hi, Thanks for the Information, but why then they give us Portable devices option in devices control??

Can we block partition of our hard disk by using these 2 options????????

MTP includes mobile phones, tablets, players and other portable devices.

Sorry, but i should correct information about hard disks. You can make restrictions for internal hard disks. But all restrictions will be designed for all hard disks.

But you cannot block partitions.

Thanks.

MTP includes mobile phones, tablets, players and other portable devices.

Sorry, but i should correct information about hard disks. You can make restrictions for internal hard disks. But all restrictions will be designed for all hard disks.

But you cannot block partitions.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your kind response. when you describe about hard disk its OK now, but when we are in vm environment it is not working. because i already add another hard disk to vm computer(disk type IDE, SATA or SCSI) kaspersky is not blocking that from devices control.

it is suitable for only physical environment??????

Hi,

Thanks for your kind response. when you describe about hard disk its OK now, but when we are in vm environment it is not working. because i already add another hard disk to vm computer(disk type IDE, SATA or SCSI) kaspersky is not blocking that from devices control.

it is suitable for only physical environment??????

Do I understand You correctly that You added new disk to virtual machine?

And what rules did You set up in device control?

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.