Sign in to follow this  
ekza

Chrome + Pure 3 + PWM

Have the latest Chrome, Pure 3 updates and Pass Word Manager wont work under chrome.

Each time I contact Kaspersky support they plead ignorance and I have to upload history and screen shots.

One clever trevor told me that the fix is scheduled for Q1 2015.

How is this possible ?

Have the latest Chrome, Pure 3 updates and Pass Word Manager wont work under chrome.

Each time I contact Kaspersky support they plead ignorance and I have to upload history and screen shots.

How is this possible ?

How is this possible ?

I have been told the same twice by support. At this point, I am no longer surprised......

Edited by B--

How is this possible ?

At which point it will work for a few weeks and Chrome will issue another release which breaks it yet again, and we wait six months for another fix...

I have been following this same subject on a different forum post. Someone there suggested installing Sticky Password. That's what I did. Kaspersky has great anti-virus protection, but I'm very disappointed with the password manager. It hasn't been working on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, or Chrome for over TWO MONTHS! That is absolutely unacceptable and ridiculous! Sticky Password only costs $12 and it will import from Kaspersky's encrypted password file. By the way, taking away the feature to be able to export to an excel file is stupid. Thanks for the great anti-virus, but whomever is in charge of your password manager should be moved to a different position. They are making Kaspersky look bad by leaving a bad taste in the mouths of their customers. (I've been a customer for over 5 years.)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.