Hi

Is there some way in kis2015...415 to scan a URL / web address before visiting the website itself?

Thanks

Hi,

URL Advisor plugin from Kaspersky.

Hi

I wondered about the URL advisor in kasp (assuming you mean the little green k icons next to links in/on webpages), but don't you have to visit the website for the green k's to appear?

I was using the Virustotal website to check a URL, which you can use before accessing the website, and wondered if there is a similar function in kis15...415; or doesn't it matter if you wait until you go to the website and wait for the green k's to appear? I just thought that prevention is better than cure, so checking a site before visiting it might be better than going to it and relying on kis to offer protection once you're there.

Thanks

Apart from the fact that no url site is 100% at all times.....No, you will be warned = prevention.......although it will not be very often if you are a normal casual user, i have for example not seen it in a very long time.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.