I've been using KIS for many years but have always had an issue with the application failing to auto-update itself.

Inside of KIS 2015 in Settings -> Additional -> Update, the first option, "Download and install new versions automatically" has been checked ever since I installed this version the day after it came out. Yesterday, my machine still had version 15.0.0.463 installed, but the latest version available for download was 15.0.1.415.

The version that was still installed yesterday was under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0", and the version of avp.exe that was running was 15.0.0. Clearly, I didn't have the latest version installed.

So, what gives? That option I mentioned sure sounds like KIS is supposed to either automatically update itself or it's supposed to at least tell me a newer version is available. That doesn't appear to be happening. I had to manually download 15.0.1 and install it rather than the application do it on its own. I never receive popups or any indications that a newer version is available. I have to keep checking back here to see if one is available.

Welcome. This feature has not been implemented yet.

This feature will be implemented in different regions, at varying times in the future.

hello I'm use kis 2015 mr1

mr automatically update to version 2 is going to do?

or b we have to re-download :rolleyes:

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.