Anjana

Encryption\Decryption Error [In progress]

Dear All,

when we encrypt the files and folder in PEN DRIVE it works fine, but if we edit that encrypted file it cannot decrypt. as a example we encrypt the text file , then we open it and edit(put some characters )after saving that file,we are going to decryption it but after decryption it not showing the original file and cannot decrypt.

any solutions... please see the uploaded images...

post-381212-1412594326_thumb.jpg

post-381212-1412594452_thumb.jpg

post-381212-1412594642_thumb.png

post-381212-1412594724_thumb.jpg

Dear All,

when we encrypt the files and folder in PEN DRIVE it works fine, but if we edit that encrypted file it cannot decrypt. as a example we encrypt the text file , then we open it and edit(put some characters )after saving that file,we are going to decryption it but after decryption it not showing the original file and cannot decrypt.

any solutions... please see the uploaded images...

Hi,

What product version are you using?

Thank You!

Hi,

What product version are you using?

Thank You!

Sorry for the not mention that. we are using latest versions(patch c included).

KSC 10.1.249

aes_encryption_module_1.0.1.814

kes10win_10.2.1.23

Hello,

Sorry to intefere but why would you edit and change the content of an encrypted file?

If a user opens a document and see that he can't read it then he may close it, I don't really get what's the purpose of such action.

Thank you.

Edited by Tybilly

Hello,

Sorry to intefere but why would you edit and change the content of an encrypted file?

If a user opens a document and see that he can't read it then he may close it, I don't really get what's the purpose of such action.

Thank you.

hi,

after encryption if we delete the original data, then some one edited it, how we can decrypt it???????? how i can get my original data??????

:unsure:

hi,

after encryption if we delete the original data, then some one edited it, how we can decrypt it???????? how i can get my original data??????

:unsure:

If someone edit your files the only way is to perform backups. This question is not about our product. It's about access to files.

Thanks.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.