ctrl_alt_suppr

Interface feedback (+/+) [Solved]

Hi,

I don't really understand why you delete the column Agent/Endpoint with the famous +/+!

Our resellers and customers like and are attached to this feature. So now you have 2 informations about the Agent and if you want some intel about Endpoint you need to scroll on the version column.

It's not really clear!

post-179091-1412584222_thumb.jpg

Hi,

It is even worst than what ctrl_alt_suppr described.

In the English version these 2 columns "Agent installed" and "Agent running" are referring to "Network Agent" status:

post-1491-1412604277_thumb.png

There could be a confusion here on word "Agent" which is sometimes used to designate the Anti-Virus itself.

Also as ctrl_alt_suppr mentioned there is no more information regarding Anti-Virus presence on the managed host in these column.

+1

Hello.

It was actually organized like this in this version.

You can write about it in the suggestions for future versions.

Thank You for understanding.

Hello,

It seems like beta2 has a new column with Antivirus status "Installed/Not Installed".

post-1491-1414155161_thumb.png

I'm not 100% sure but this information was not displayed in beta1.

Anyway it is much better now, as we have the same level of information (and even more) than before with KSC10.

Thank you

Hello,

It seems like beta2 has a new column with Antivirus status "Installed/Not Installed".

AV_status.png

I'm not 100% sure but this information was not displayed in beta1.

Anyway it is much better now, as we have the same level of information (and even more) than before with KSC10.

Thank you

Thank you for suggestions.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.