burcax06

Headache Symantec Uninstall Version 12.1.3001.165 [Solved]

Hi People,

I need to uninstall remotely about 5000 symantec installed pc via Kaspersky Security Center 10. I tried with KES incompatible uninstall box checked but this version is new and it is not in the list so that option not worked. Does anybody have a .bat to uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.3001.165 Eng x86 and x64 windows 7 & 8 etc.

I also report this problem and open a case with my company account it has been 3 days so it seems nobody take care of these tickets. (INC000003438621)

Thanks.

Hi People,

I need to uninstall remotely about 5000 symantec installed pc via Kaspersky Security Center 10. I tried with KES incompatible uninstall box checked but this version is new and it is not in the list so that option not worked. Does anybody have a .bat to uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.3001.165 Eng x86 and x64 windows 7 & 8 etc.

I also report this problem and open a case with my company account it has been 3 days so it seems nobody take care of these tickets. (INC000003438621)

Thanks.

Hello,

your request is processed now. We will inform you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello,

your request is processed now. We will inform you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you i have the ini files and will test asap. Anyone needed these files just let me know.

Regards.

Burcak.

Hi,

Please inform us about results.

Thank you!

Thank you so much it works perfect.

ini files solve the problem and now i can remotely delete symantec.

post-90646-1409331210_thumb.png

Hello.

Thank You for the information provided.

Please specify if the problem still actual?

If not, can we point "resolved" status for this topic?

Thank You for Your assistance.

Hello.

Hello.

Yes the problem solved i successfully uninstall symantec and install Kaspersky without a problem.

Thanks.

Thanks, please be shure to refer us if You have any questions concerning our products.

If anyone need those files you can find it attached.

Regards.

Hi,

Thank You for the information provided!

Hi, how do u use the files to run the task? I am new to KSC

Hello,

How to remove a third-party antivirus program:

Expand the Tasks for specific computers node and click Create a task.

Select the following task type: Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server > Advanced > Uninstall application remotely.

Select Uninstall the incompatible application in the next step.

Click Add in the Settings step. Select the third-party software to delete in the list.

Complete the rest of the wizard.

Execute the task on target remote hosts.

Information If there is no such software in the list, you should do the following before creating a remote uninstallation task:

Download the required .ini file. You can request one from the Technical support service.

Copy the .ini file(s) into the following folder on the host with Administration server installed: C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\Data\Cleaner.

Restart the Administration server service by executing the following commands in cmd:

net stop kladminserver

net start kladminserver

Start New task wizard in the Tasks for specific computers node and fulfill the above instructions.

Information A running remote Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows installation task detects incompatible software using the incompatible.txt file.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.