nwabufo

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Mac [Solved]

Hi Guys,

I need a swift response on this.

Can the Kaspersky Security centre 10 (MR 1) manage the 'Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Mac'.

If,no please which of the Kaspersky consoles can manage the 'Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Mac'.

Waiting for a reply from you all.

Many Thanks

Hi Guys,

I need a swift response on this.

Can the Kaspersky Security centre 10 (MR 1) manage the 'Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Mac'.

If,no please which of the Kaspersky consoles can manage the 'Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Mac'.

Waiting for a reply from you all.

Many Thanks

Hello!

Kaspersky Security Center has reverse compatibility with almost all our products. It can manage all the KES products, be it KES10 for Windows, KES8 for Windows, Mac or Linux, even KAV6 MP4 can be managed via KSC10 MR1.

All you need is to install corresponding plugin.

Thank you!

Hello!

Kaspersky Security Center has reverse compatibility with almost all our products. It can manage all the KES products, be it KES10 for Windows, KES8 for Windows, Mac or Linux, even KAV6 MP4 can be managed via KSC10 MR1.

All you need is to install corresponding plugin.

Thank you!

Hi Ivan, is there any helpful docs or video tutorials on how to achieve Nizzle requirement?I have a similar future requirement. thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.