Sign in to follow this  
Gorko

How can I plug a second renewal code into KIS 15 ?

Hey there. I have been using a 2 years license and it will be expiring in 70 days so I purchased a new license today for 3 years. Usually on my KIS 13 i had an option to input my new code and the program would automatically start the new activation code when my old one expires. I dont see this feature on the new KIS 15 ? There is no button to activate a second code when i press Subscription. Also, is my new KEY already "expiring" on the date of the purchase or only when it is activated ? I would appreciate some help.

Edited by Todiie

Please submit few screenshots. (dont' show enyone your key)

"...new KEY already "expiring" on the date of the purchase or only when it is activated" - on the day of activation.

Please submit few screenshots. (dont' show enyone your key)

"...new KEY already "expiring" on the date of the purchase or only when it is activated" - on the day of activation.

8z71eqX.jpg

Option still persist if you are using not subscription license. I have a regular license and I still can add second activation code.

Well, in this case you simply can wait till your license will expire and then use new one.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.