Sign in to follow this  
GOGO kaspersky

kis Says that the database has not been updated for a long time

hi svery one

kis Says that the database has not been updated for a long time, but I"ve just been updated

When i updated it again saying the same thing

this is a photo

post-507636-1403440846_thumb.png

hi svery one

kis Says that the database has not been updated for a long time, but I"ve just been updated

When i updated it again saying the same thing

this is a photo

Hello ....The signatures of 6467874 on yours are exactly the same as on my computer.

So that most likely means the day... date...month or year are wrong on yours....please adjust.

The most common issue with databases are the incorrect system date, please make sure they're okey.

Otherwise, please submit a GSI report (http://support.kaspersky.com/3632) and an update report:

In the main Kaspersky window go to 'Reports' (big green button to the right) -> 'Detailed Reports' (top right corner), in the top left corner select 'UPDATE -> a list of update tasks will appear -> click on the task at the top and then click "Details" to the right ->' click the 'Save' icon, located in the top right corner, next to the search field. Save it (Update.txt) and send it to us.

The most common issue with databases are the incorrect system date, please make sure they're okey.

Otherwise, please submit a GSI report (http://support.kaspersky.com/3632) and an update report:

In the main Kaspersky window go to 'Reports' (big green button to the right) -> 'Detailed Reports' (top right corner), in the top left corner select 'UPDATE -> a list of update tasks will appear -> click on the task at the top and then click "Details" to the right ->' click the 'Save' icon, located in the top right corner, next to the search field. Save it (Update.txt) and send it to us.

thank you

proplem solved :)