dan_kasper

Kaspersky Security Center (Restart required) [Solved]

No, i am using Kaspersky Endpoint Security Business Advanced on trial basis, Can you please brief me about this patch pf1812 and how to apply it?

Hello.

I am having the same problem (To complete the reboot of the installation is required), I am using Security Center 10.3.06294 and KES 10.4.343.

Can you help me?

Edited by Any

5 часов назад, Any сказал:

Hello.

I am having the same problem (To complete the reboot of the installation is required), I am using Security Center 10.3.06294 and KES 10.4.343.

Can you help me?

Hi,

Could you please describe your problem in more details.

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Hi,

Could you please describe your problem in more details.

Thank you!

Sorry.

I use Kaspersky Security Cennter to manage some stations remotely, but I do not know why several stations have the message "To finish the update restart is required", but every day the machines are turned off, but the message does not disappear from Kaspersky Security Center . Looking at some previous comments, I saw that many have agreed to solve by installing a Script provided by you. Do you still have this Scritp?

Sorry for my bad English, I'm using google translator.

Thanks for the help.

Hello. 

Have you tried to restart those workstations, as some users may put their computers in a sleepmode instead of powering off and that did not qualify as a reboot since some updates requires drivers replacement.

33 minutes ago, Evgeny_E said:

Hello. 

Have you tried to restart those workstations, as some users may put their computers in a sleepmode instead of powering off and that did not qualify as a reboot since some updates requires drivers replacement.

Yes. I turned it off and turned it on personally, deleted and re-created the station in System Center , restarted the KPS services, but none of these processes helped me.

Edited by Any

On 4/7/2018 at 4:50 PM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Please provide us with GSI report from one of affected hosts.

Thank you!

Hello.

Sorry for the delay, I was away from work for a while.

The GSI reports one of the hosts.

Thank you.

GetSystemInfo_DESKTOP_2018_05_15_15_23_57.txt

14 hours ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Have you installed https://support.kaspersky.com/14207 the following update?

Thank you!

Yes. This update is installed.

I appended a print showing the installed version.

Tks.

10.3.0.6294.PNG

Please perform "Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service pack 2 for Windows" "Update" task on that host and send us task results export, use Kaspersky Lab servers as a source of update files.

4 hours ago, Evgeny_E said:

Please perform "Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service pack 2 for Windows" "Update" task on that host and send us task results export, use Kaspersky Lab servers as a source of update files.

Hello.
Sorry for the mistake, I checked the application version (10.3.0.624) and not the service pack itself, I saw it here now and it is not installed on our hosts, I will install and test it. However I would like to know if I can create a package to install this update only on a single host through the security center, as I do not want to apply the same to every host in the company, since we have servers and I'm afraid the update will end up causing some kind problem in them.

Sorry for bad English, I'm using google translator

Tks!

hace 26 minutos, Ivan.Ponomarev dijo:

Hello!

Please describe your problem in details. 

Thanks!

The task ends correctly but the message "Reboot required" keeps appearing, first the Network Agent is installed and then the Virtualization Light Agent, and when the end and restart the computer, the message is not gone.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.