TruptiBangera

Blacklist of mail server [In progress]

Hi ,

Our mail server is getting blacklisted. Can kaspersky track the email or any the issue from which system this has been accoured.

KSC (10 version) and system (version 8 and 10).

Please let me know.........Thanx

Edited by TruptiBangera

Hi,

Could you please be more specific?

Our mail server is getting blacklisted.

Who was the one who blacklisted the server?

Our Companys Mail Server is getting Blacklisted. Reason issue by server admin is that Mail from user server sending spam mails to bulk users causing our mail server blacklisted.

Can Kaspersky detect this issue or not coz we checked but we are able to we are not getting any logs on this events.

For POP mail account it sends but for IMAP accounts and direct access of webmail from browser ???

I m not getting any logs.........Please guide me .....

Is there any way to track the mail sending from desktop

The blatant answer: No, KES10 will not track individual email messages for spam or blacklisting purposes. You would need something on your mail server.

Hello!

In that case you may use our product for Anti-spam: Kaspersky for exchange or Kaspersky for Linux mail servers.

Thank You!

Thanx......we are trying to solve this from Mail server side

Hello!

Thank You for provided information!

Do not hesitate to contact us if you are having any issues with Kaspersky products.

Best Regards,

Vitaly Kravtsov.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.