Severity: Error

Application: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition

Version number: 8.0.0.559

Task name: Scan Quarantine objects

Computer: Administration Server <PTC-DB1>

Group: Servers

Time: Monday, April 07, 2014 5:07:17 AM

Name of virtual Server:

Description: An internal task error occurred. Reason: failed to launch the process. To find more details go to technical support site: http://support.kaspersky.com/error_prod?key=B4X209X

I checked the tech support link, which says there may not be enough resources free. The CPU avgs around 30%, and there is about 6.5gb RAM free. Oddly, there isn't even anything in quarantine for the task to scan. What other possible causes could there be for this recurring error?

Thanks

-- michael~

I started a debug trace from command-line, then tried to run the task. As soon as it failed, i stopped the trace. attached are all the log files generated.

thank you

Hi,

According to GSI log there are some errors - Serious error encountered while running the task. Task: Scan Quarantine objects. Error code: 209.

Please provide us with traces collected while this error reoccurs - http://support.kaspersky.co.uk/4607

trace_20140407.zip

I started a debug trace from command-line, then tried to run the task. As soon as it failed, i stopped the trace. attached are all the log files generated.

thank you

Hi,

I was unable to find such errors in the traces provided. Could you please submit a case and attach there new traces taken during the issue reproduction and state the time when the error occurs along with event logs from the machine (including Kaspersky). Please also tell us the case number here.

Thank You!

I've opened Request: INC000002937542..

Hi,

I was unable to find such errors in the traces provided. Could you please submit a case and attach there new traces taken during the issue reproduction and state the time when the error occurs along with event logs from the machine (including Kaspersky). Please also tell us the case number here.

Thank You!

I've opened Request: INC000002937542..

Please post in the case link to this forum topic.

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.