supportkochi

Windows update is not working [In progress]

Hi,

The issue will be further investigated in the case.

Thank You for the information provided!

Any progress on this topic.

Hi,

The issue will be further investigated in the case.

Thank You for the information provided!

Please provide a solution as soon as possible

Please provide a solution as soon as possible

Hello.

I have requested updates from the engineer group your incident is currently assigned to.

Additional information has been requested to proceed with the case and they will update you shortly.

Thank you.

Hello.

I have requested updates from the engineer group your incident is currently assigned to.

Additional information has been requested to proceed with the case and they will update you shortly.

Thank you.

Please find the attached logs from the host. Please dont repeat this loop. This is the second time we are doing this. This is a bank so every one is busy with there work.Netagent trace logs will be uploaded to the CA soon

kes.rar

system.rar

WindowsUpdate.rar

Edited by Kunchu

Please find the attached Server logs and the exported task and there logs.

Hi,

Please provide the logs in the incident logged instead for further investigation.

Thank You.

Hello.

Thank you.

Please find the attached Server logs and the exported task and there logs.

Hello.

Thank you.

logs are uploaded on INC000002791235

logs are uploaded on INC000002791235

Please wait for further updates in the incident where it will be further investigated.

Thank You!

We are also affected by this. Any insight into the resolution would be great. Do you want us to open a different case?

Hello,

We already registered two cases for the same issue. Is there any need to open a new one for the same?

Regards

Kunchu

Edited by Kunchu

Hello,

We already registered two cases for the same issue. Is there any need to open a new one for the same?

Regards

Kunchu

Hi,

Nikolay replied to ps-tec. I can see that in your case INC000002791235 the tech. support has received requested files on 5/15 so please wait for their reply.

Thank You!

Hi,

Nikolay replied to ps-tec. I can see that in your case INC000002791235 the tech. support has received requested files on 5/15 so please wait for their reply.

Thank You!

Still with this problem, anyone else in the same situation?

Using KSC 10.1.249 "B"

Agent 10.1.249 "A"

Still with this problem, anyone else in the same situation?

Using KSC 10.1.249 "B"

Agent 10.1.249 "A"

Hello!

Each of these issues should be investigated separately.

Please kindly describe your situation in a bit more detail.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.