Dear to all and apologize for my bad English, I'm Italian.

I use KMS since at least 6-7-8 years on smartphone Nokia 7650, 6630, N95, E75, Blackberry and now Samsung S3 Mini. Simply the best!! But...

Since 10 day about on my S3 Mini I see 4-5-6 times a day :( an annoying and borin an announcement at full screen, an ADS i think.... it shows suddenly wherever I'm on the menu!! :(

I've tryed al app AD cleaner but none found anything!! :(

Also KMS say me all is OK.

More over various ADS Cleaner I've tryed Bitdefender, Avast, McAfee, Norton, AVG and.... in the end... AVIRA.

Avira has found this on a folder with my old back up apps:

Adware/ANDR.Domob.D.Gen

I've delet this and for now no Announcement but I think this was not the cause also because this was on a back up folder and I've not installed this app (Talking Tom Cat, I installed this many month ago and then deleted).

The question is: why Avira has found this (Adware/ANDR.Domob.D.Gen) and KMS not??

:(

Edited by AMALVAS

OT.

Before I've found a new versione of KMS.

I had 1.1.1.1.105 maybe I don't remember now I've installed 11.1.7.78

Why KMS not update automatically?

In an old versione there was in settings the voice for setup the automatic update.

OT.

Before I've found a new versione of KMS.

I had 1.1.1.1.105 maybe I don't remember now I've installed 11.1.7.78

Why KMS not update automatically?

In an old versione there was in settings the voice for setup the automatic update.

Has your malware been removed?