wnd

new vers 11.2.4.105

hi

about three weeks ago I'd installed and activated KIS on samsung tablet. In general it suits me except for really annoying slip with wifi proxy.

Herewith vers 11.1.7.78 runs.

But now I see vers 11.2.4.105 on google play what arises two questions for me:

- is wifi proxy issue has been resolved in new vers?

- how can I install new 11.2.4.105 considering that google play keeps telling me I have new vers already and offers me choice between "open" or

"uninstall" only. If I uninstall KIS first then download new version - how will I be able to activate it (activation code is lost, of course)?

any help will be appreciated.

hi

about three weeks ago I'd installed and activated KIS on samsung tablet. In general it suits me except for really annoying slip with wifi proxy.

Herewith vers 11.1.7.78 runs.

But now I see vers 11.2.4.105 on google play what arises two questions for me:

- is wifi proxy issue has been resolved in new vers?

- how can I install new 11.2.4.105 considering that google play keeps telling me I have new vers already and offers me choice between "open" or

"uninstall" only. If I uninstall KIS first then download new version - how will I be able to activate it (activation code is lost, of course)?

any help will be appreciated.

Hello, the wifi proxy issue is not resolved in that build. keep an eye on this section for news of the next build release. Hopefully the one currently in beta testing resolves that issue.

as for install advice, I have always downloaded and used the version on the Kaspersky site and not Google Play so can't advise on that.

Hello, the wifi proxy issue is not resolved in that build. keep an eye on this section for news of the next build release. Hopefully the one currently in beta testing resolves that issue.

as for install advice, I have always downloaded and used the version on the Kaspersky site and not Google Play so can't advise on that.

Thanks a lot.

Seems to me i'll better wait for new build than fuss about following every new one.

Two questions: is there a release date for the version with WiFi proxy fixed? As I wrote, I had to uninstall KIS from my terminal as it renders impossible to use the WiFi connection in a reliable way. The licensed period is still running, however, not fair.

Second question: are you sure that the most reliable version is the one available on the Kaspersky site, and not the one published on the Google Play store? Currently, I see that Google Play offers version 11.2.4.105, but the latest version offered from the Kaspersky site is 11.1.7, which is older.

Thanks.

Please download and install the latest beta-version of Kaspersky for Android via direct link: ftp://EEMEAsup-ro:Tk852SKG2Eb1e4@data6.ka...148_Release.apk

To uninstall the older version please refer to this guide - http://support.kaspersky.com/mobile/kmsand...l?qid=208286755

In case of authorization request, simply copy the URL as a text and paste into the address bar of browser. (ftp://EEMEAsup-ro:Tk852SKG2Eb1e4@ + data6.kaspersky-labs.com/KISA/KMS_MP7_11.3.1.148_Release.apk)

Please notify us of the results, whether the problem persits.

I was not suggesting the Google Play version was any less reliable. I have just never installed it from that store.

Also if you decide to try the beta as suggested by Rodion above please note it will only activate with 60 day premium trial for beta testing at the moment.

I was not suggesting the Google Play version was any less reliable. I have just never installed it from that store.

Nothing less reliable. As per now, the latest version is released on GP.

Also if you decide to try the beta as suggested by Rodion above please note it will only activate with 60 day premium trial for beta testing at the moment.

Yes. It is just for diagnostics purposes.

Please notify us of the results, whether the problem persits.

Sorry, Rodion, I was busy with other things and I couldn't be faster in answering.

I've downloaded the beta and installed on my terminal, it asked for the login/password to my KL account and discovered that there was an active license available. Unfortunately, it doesn't want to use it: KIS showw all the license data correctly, but it stays in free mode, it doesn't switch to premium.

I have also tried to insert manually the activation code, but now it says it is incorrect. This same code is registered on my KL account, I double checked, and after having installed this beta version my KIS license has no more devices in use (two licenses), and my terminal results as a different one running the free version of KIS for Android. Before you ask: no, I didn't reflash the terminal, it is running the exact same OS I had when I removed the official KIS version due to the WiFi bugs.

I'm very unlucky with activations lately... :(

Sorry, Rodion, I was busy with other things and I couldn't be faster in answering.

I've downloaded the beta and installed on my terminal, it asked for the login/password to my KL account and discovered that there was an active license available. Unfortunately, it doesn't want to use it: KIS showw all the license data correctly, but it stays in free mode, it doesn't switch to premium.

I have also tried to insert manually the activation code, but now it says it is incorrect. This same code is registered on my KL account, I double checked, and after having installed this beta version my KIS license has no more devices in use (two licenses), and my terminal results as a different one running the free version of KIS for Android. Before you ask: no, I didn't reflash the terminal, it is running the exact same OS I had when I removed the official KIS version due to the WiFi bugs.

I'm very unlucky with activations lately... :(

Hello, as I previously posted the beta will not activate with your normal commercial code. it can only be activated as a 60 day trial. Rodion asked you to try it temporarily and see if the wireless drop out was fixed on your phone with the current build.

Have a nice weekend.

Hello, as I previously posted the beta will not activate with your normal commercial code. it can only be activated as a 60 day trial [...]

You are right! I was concentrated on answering to Rodion, and I forgot what you wrote. Sorry.

Back to the problem: I dumped more than 500 MB from Titanium Backup to Google Drive. On the first try, it stopped after 30 MB, on the second one it finished regularly. It seems KL is on the right track with this beta, at least for what concerns WiFi connections.