Umnik

KIS for Android MR3 11.3.1.158

- Fix crashes on Android 2.3

- Fix crash/hang on opening main screen after Setup Wizard (PIW)

- Fix request of Secret code if it was not set

- Some Wi-Fi proxy fixes

- Improve for battery life

- Scan notification for all installed/updated apps

- Fix of corrupted settings on some devices (not final fix)

Samsung Galaxy S3, Andorid 4.3, KMSA 11.3.1.148 eng free and premium version

1.1 When i use it as free version, WLAN is working normal.

1.2 When i use it as premium version, WLAN shows "con is not stable".

Same in build 158. What for special logs did you need? The logcat from 148 have you ignored.

Question. When will you add the option in the Web management that we can delete older smartphones? Thank you.

Same in build 158. What for special logs did you need? The logcat from 148 have you ignored.

Give me logcat for 158.

Question. When will you add the option in the Web management that we can delete older smartphones? Thank you.

No way. :(

But smartphone must connect on exist tab for same login. Because smartphone have IMEI and IMEI can't be changed (except special staff).

Give me logcat for 158.

That happens when i change from free to premium version. After succesfull activation its reconnecting the WLAN and then it show me the low/bad connection.

But smartphone must connect on exist tab for same login. Because smartphone have IMEI and IMEI can't be changed (except special staff).

Yes, but after some time it looks ugly, when i have 5 or more in the list and when i log me in, its starting with the first (oldest) tab. :(

That happens when i change from free to premium version. After succesfull activation its reconnecting the WLAN and then it show me the low/bad connection.

Yes, but after some time it looks ugly, when i have 5 or more in the list and when i log me in, its starting with the first (oldest) tab. :(

I.e. you have some tabs for your Galaxy S3?

I.e. you have some tabs for your Galaxy S3?

No, only 1 tab per phone.

Give me logcat for 158.

I deleted the download, you didnt need it.

And when i sell my smartphone? We need that option.

And when i sell my smartphone? We need that option.

exactly or recycling it etc.

Please add the removal option to the protection center. even if it generates an email or sms to the device's allocated anti-theft contact asking for a confirmation code as a security measure.

A few times , when trying to open KIS4A , I got a black screen and a few seconds lag before main gui appear.

post-4460-1392053749_thumb.png

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.