Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msnathan

KIS 14 Will not load.

4 posts in this topic

When the PC starts KIS appears on the task bar and then it turns into a yellow triangle

and starts a message appears saying " KIS has encountered a problem and needs to close.

This happens four times and then closes.I have been going back and forth with support

since Jan 8.

I have ran the Malewarebtes, Superspybot,windows security,and the KIS uninstallers.Ran

ccleaner, cleaned the registry and it still happens,even in safe mode.

I have sent the Get system info and ftped my log files.

After three emails from different supports they tell me to open KIS and do this and

that.Which I inform them that opened it is the problem.The last email told me I should

open KIS and update to patch D. Any ideas ? I'm getting nowhere fast.

Have you had Ad-Aware installed at some point, your event log is showing an error that the boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: Lbd , which is an Ad-Aware driver.

Yes ,Once upon a time.How do I get rid of it?

...After three emails from different supports they tell me to open KIS and do this and

that. Which I inform them that opened it is the problem. The last email told me I should

open KIS and update to patch D. ...

Please re-contact Tech Support and inform them again what the issue is.

Also, let's take a look at another log. Please attach the zipped virusinfo_syscure.zip; instructions, see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=678334