ironleg

Pure 3 password manager problem

I have windows 8.1. I cannot get to my passwords to edit them. When I click password and data then web password manager just locks up and exits with error to send box pops up . How can I get to my passwords to edit them?

Is this Pure 3.0 you are asking about? None of the buttons you are clicking sound familiar. The current version of Pure 3.0 is 13.0.2.558(d).

I am using Pure 3 and the newest version. Pure 3.0 13.0.2.558d

If I click on password and data than web to access my passwords the program locks up and I have to restart.

Unless there is another way to get to edit my saved passwords as it does the same thing in the browsers

I uploaded a pic

post-23760-1389136645_thumb.png

Edited by ironleg

I am using Pure 3 and the newest version. Pure 3.0 13.0.2.558d

If I click on password and data than web to access my passwords the program locks up and I have to restart.

Unless there is another way to get to edit my saved passwords as it does the same thing in the browsers

I uploaded a pic

I too am having problems.

Basically Password Manager has stopped working altogether.

The Icon appears in Chrome but not in Firefox.

In Chrome it takes ages to turn from red to green.

It does nothing when I click on it.

The data is there, because if I open the kaspersky programme and click on manage passwords they are all there to edit

Have the same problem.

Since today I have red button instead of green and every time Im asked by kaspersky passowrd manager to give access to chrome to run password extension.

It appears the update was a mistake (stable channel was updated with beta 32.0.1700.72 m briefly) and probably will be rectified, see comments here:

http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.ca/20...nel-update.html

In the meantime some things can be fixed, for those unfamiliar with Chrome,

Go to chrome://plugins in your address bar, and check 'Always allowed' next to the plugin named

Kaspersky PURE - Version: 7.0.3.11
Autofill Engine for Gecko and Webkit-based web browsers

This will disable the prompt for permission.

Then go to chrome://extensions and uncheck 'Enabled' next to Kaspersky's extensions other than KPM if they are giving you problems filling in form fields.

Edited by hoople

Pure 3.0 and one pc running windows 7 home premium, one windows 8.1 and one windows 7 professional. Password Manager simply has stopped working on all 3. So far no response from KS so I have had to resort to paying for a new password manager. This truly has been an experience that demonstrates to me that I should not have renewed KS for 3 years.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.