bildos

When KAV 6For Windows File Server?

Still no sign of anything?

I've been looking and not seeing a peep regarding an official release of KAV WKS/FS. Frankly, it's getting more than a little ridiculous and suggestions to obtain a back channel version of dubious parentage with dicey support prospects really doesn't make it.

Could someone officially associated with KL provide some indication of a specific date when KAV WKS 6.0 will see the light of day in an official (i.e. non-beta, non-TR) fashion? Thanks in advance.

Blue

Still no sign of anything?

It's January 31, at least in the EU, and WKS version 6 is nowhere to be found.

My impression was that the beta technical release was approved as a final release and that's several months ago. Actually, it was last year.

MP2 for KAV was released yesterday. I'd also like to hear from KL staff. When will WKS 6 be released?

Actually yuo can safely use Administration Kit 6.0 with Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Workstations 6.0.2.614 with commercial keys and no major issues.

So what's the problem ?

Actually yuo can safely use Administration Kit 6.0 with Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Workstations 6.0.2.614 with commercial keys and no major issues.

So what's the problem ?

I speak only for myself, but I purchase licenses for a formally released version, not an almost, we're really pretty much there, beta or technical release. I've used the beta's on my own machine for quite some time (over a year actually), but all other machines stay with a production version only. If you choose to use a version that hasn't been fully passed to production, feel free to do so. I choose not to, nor is that what I purchase a license for.

Cheers,

Blue

The Tech-Release for FileServer & Workstation 6.0.2.xxx is out since 19.01. in the beta Section of the Forum.

Think we'll get the final version soon....

It's January 31, at least in the EU, and WKS version 6 is nowhere to be found.

My impression was that the beta technical release was approved as a final release and that's several months ago. Actually, it was last year.

MP2 for KAV was released yesterday. I'd also like to hear from KL staff. When will WKS 6 be released?

KAV 6 WKS, FS MP2, AdminKit 6 MP1 should be released in the end of February.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.