MikeL

KSC 10 MR1 - OS Filtering for Win 8.1 Doesn't Work [In Progress]

Just wondering if anyone else tried filtering a computer selection for Win 8.1 machines and got it working successfully? I created a computer selection, only selecting OS type Win 8.1, and it shows ALL Win OS types instead of just Win 8.1 type. I've successfully done this with previous Win OS systems. KSC successfully reports the OS in the OS tag for the machine... just won't list it when filtering by the OS type.

It's not that big of a deal, especially since KSC/KES 10 MR1 just released, and this is the biggest issue I've had with it thus far :-)

KSC v10.1.249

NAgent v10.1.249

KES v10.2.1.23

Just wondering if anyone else tried filtering a computer selection for Win 8.1 machines and got it working successfully? I created a computer selection, only selecting OS type Win 8.1, and it shows ALL Win OS types instead of just Win 8.1 type. I've successfully done this with previous Win OS systems. KSC successfully reports the OS in the OS tag for the machine... just won't list it when filtering by the OS type.

It's not that big of a deal, especially since KSC/KES 10 MR1 just released, and this is the biggest issue I've had with it thus far :-)

KSC v10.1.249

NAgent v10.1.249

KES v10.2.1.23

Hello!

May I please kindly ask you to submit an incident to your CompanyAccount for this issue?

Also please clarify, what is the "OS type" parameter in host properties for the machines running Windows 8.1?

Could you please provide us with some screenshots?

Thank you!

Hello!

May I please kindly ask you to submit an incident to your CompanyAccount for this issue?

Also please clarify, what is the "OS type" parameter in host properties for the machines running Windows 8.1?

Could you please provide us with some screenshots?

Thank you!

I'll see about submitting an incident tomorrow, but like I say, it's not that big of a deal.

Attached screenshots should answer your questions. If not, let me know.

Thanks

post-82819-1387836801_thumb.png

post-82819-1387836817_thumb.png

post-82819-1387836832_thumb.png

I'll see about submitting an incident tomorrow, but like I say, it's not that big of a deal.

Attached screenshots should answer your questions. If not, let me know.

Thanks

If you decide to submit it, please post its number in this thread as well.

Thank you!

If you decide to submit it, please post its number in this thread as well.

Thank you!

INC000002558248

INC000002558248

Hello!

Could you please kindly collect the following information:

1. Console traces

2. Administration server traces.

Traces must be collected during the issue reproducing.

3. Attach collected traces to submitted incident.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.