sailbsp

Mozilla Firefox 26 getting blocked by KES8. [Solved] [pf133]

Hello,

This is impossible to us upgrade 1042 right now. As i already tell you in my previous post we have 7000 user in our network.

So please give us the solution for 831.

Thanks

Hello!

I will submit the bug for the 831 version. Developers will investigate the issue.

But I would like to advice You to upgrade up to the 1042 version or to plan such upgrade.

It would be good solution just because many issue and bugs which were in 831 version are fixed in 1042 version and it is more stable then 831.

Thank You!

Hello!

I will submit the bug for the 831 version. Developers will investigate the issue.

But I would like to advice You to upgrade up to the 1042 version or to plan such upgrade.

It would be good solution just because many issue and bugs which were in 831 version are fixed in 1042 version and it is more stable then 831.

Thank You!

Hello

Waiting for the patch.

Thanks

Hello

Waiting for the patch.

Thanks

Hello,

As Vitaly said they will submit the bug for the 831 version and Developers will investigate the issue.

We will inform you immediately As soon as we will get any news from developers.

The best solution - upgrade to 2014 version.

That's all well and good, but the same problem seems to exist in Kaspersky's commercial AV products as well (we use Endpoint Security 8 at our offices and our current license runs for another couple of years yet). I'm seeing the same issue since we updated all our PCs to Firefox 26.

I haven't noticed any mention of this problem in the Business Users section of the forum so far, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has reported it.

Quick update: Just done another search on the Business Users section of the forum and there are a couple of threads about this now. It looks like there may be a patch to fix the problem for any users who are on the latest point version of KES8.

//edit: ....and this post was moved to one of them. ツ

Edited by richbuff

That's all well and good, but the same problem seems to exist in Kaspersky's commercial AV products as well (we use Endpoint Security 8 at our offices and our current license runs for another couple of years yet). I'm seeing the same issue since we updated all our PCs to Firefox 26.

I haven't noticed any mention of this problem in the Business Users section of the forum so far, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has reported it.

Quick update: Just done another search on the Business Users section of the forum and there are a couple of threads about this now. It looks like there may be a patch to fix the problem for any users who are on the latest point version of KES8.

//edit: ....and this post was moved to one of them. ツ

Hello!

Please submit an incident to your CompanyAccount so we could provide you with a patch for your problem.

Let us know this incident's number.

Thank you!

Hello!

Please submit an incident to your CompanyAccount so we could provide you with a patch for your problem.

Let us know this incident's number.

Thank you!

Hello,

The incident number is INC000002548282.And my mail ID is suman@sail-bhilaisteel.com

Hello,

The incident number is INC000002548282.And my mail ID is suman@sail-bhilaisteel.com

Thank you for the info!

Hello,

Also, please submit your traces from this topic to your INC.

Thank you!

Also, please submit your traces from this topic to your INC.

Thank you!

Hello,

I have unable to upload the file in INC.for your information this i have already uploaded earlier.

Thanks

Hello,

I have unable to upload the file in INC.for your information this i have already uploaded earlier.

Thanks

Please upload the file on filezila and provide the link,

We also have (on 100´s of computers) the same problem

(FF26 and 8.1.0.1042).

Our INC is: INC000002553999

Please send the patch 133.

Best regards

Tomas

We also have (on 100´s of computers) the same problem

(FF26 and 8.1.0.1042).

Our INC is: INC000002553999

Please send the patch 133.

Best regards

Tomas

Hi,

The patch was already sent out to the stated in the ticket email address. Please check it out and let us know if you have not got it.

Hi,

The patch was already sent out to the stated in the ticket email address. Please check it out and let us know if you have not got it.

Not got it!

Not got it!

Please post me your email address in a private message thus I could compare it with the stated in the ticket and if it is the same one I will try to re-send it in a different format.

Not got it!

I have sent out the patch through your ticket INC000002592038 as discussed.

Thank You!

Hi - how do I go about getting a copy of the Patch file to try? I've been wrestling with this problem ever since we updated our browsers to FF26 on our company PCs and, although I now have them all running KES 8.1.0.1042, we're still seeing the same error on numerous web sites that use secure HTTP connections.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Hi - how do I go about getting a copy of the Patch file to try? I've been wrestling with this problem ever since we updated our browsers to FF26 on our company PCs and, although I now have them all running KES 8.1.0.1042, we're still seeing the same error on numerous web sites that use secure HTTP connections.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Hello!

Please kindly submit an incident to your CompanyAccount and post its number in this threads.

Thank you!

Hello!

Please kindly submit an incident to your CompanyAccount and post its number in this threads.

Thank you!

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for that. I've submitted an incident - it's incident number INC000002595226.

I'll wait to hear back from you.

Adrian.

Happy New Year to all :)

So is there any new about the creation of the same patch 133 for KES8 CF1 831 ?

Br,

Scoooobi.

Happy New Year to all :)

So is there any new about the creation of the same patch 133 for KES8 CF1 831 ?

Br,

Scoooobi.

Hello!

Unfortunately there is still no patch for this version.

You can use 1042 version http://support.kaspersky.com/10000

Many issues from 831 version were fixed in 1042 and this version is more stable.

Thank You!

Hi,

I have the same problem. I want to get the patch 133.

But I have a problem with the CompanyAccount. It doesn't recognize my license file (ARNOTE 1770000016).

How can I get the patch so resolve the Firefox problem?

Thanks.