roland90

kaspersky anti theft

I want to register phone in anti-theft service via kaspersky internet security for android but application says "the web management is temporarily unavailable. please try again later"

Why is it not workin?

Edited by MMen

I got same problem on nexus4 android 4.4.1- kot49e

Well I paid 15$,for that app and its useless now!

Same problem here, they are looking at fixing that anti-theft server, as it is unreliable (had contacted Rodion).True though, $15 "well spent"-never again. Server wasn't operational at least whole weekend.

Same problem here, they are looking at fixing that anti-theft server, as it is unreliable (had contacted Rodion).True though, $15 "well spent"-never again. Server wasn't operational at least whole weekend.

The for update m8.

Thenx for update m8.

Now working.

Confim, it is working as of early AM AEST, however, from my previous experiences, people need to hurry, as this can be down again in a couple of days.

I also had the same problem when I tried re-installing the latest version of KMS after the Android 4.3 update (what a battle I had there!)

When I install KMS 10.1.32 I get a ‘The web portal is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later’ message. I have my account set up – I can log into my account from the internet via anti-theft.kaspersky.com.

So is the server down again, seems to be a common fault here.

Seriously considering dumping KMS and moving over to an alternative program after the trouble I’ve had with it after the Android 4.3 update.

Edited by mickpy64