This is the bug. It will be fixed in the next patch.

thanks rodion,

is that patch far away ? it's very boring just now !

Patch D is expected in December. But this fix will be included into the regular update at December, 16. You can disable System Watcher in KIS settings while burning.

Patch D is expected in December. You can disable Sistem Watcher in KIS settings while burning.

thanks, will try it tonight when back home

Hmm... Could you check this?

1) Please, pause Kaspersky protection and check whether the problem persists. To do that simply right-click the Red & Black Kaspersky icon in System Tray (on the bottom right corner of your screen) and select “Pause Protection”.

2) Please, Exit Kaspersky and see whether the problem persists. To do that simply right-click on the Red & Black Kaspersky icon in System Tray (on the bottom right corner of your screen) and select “Exit”.

3) Please, try do diagnose which Kaspersky Protection component causes the problem:

* Pause Kaspersky Protection. Right-click the Red & Black Kaspersky icon in System Tray and select “Pause Protection”.

* Open the main Kaspersky window and go to “Settings” – here you will find the list of protection components in order. Switch the first component (File Anti-Virus) on by clicking the switch to the right.

* Check whether the problem persists.

* If it doesn’t, turn the second component on (Mail Anti-Virus), but leave the first one enabledl.

* Keep turning components on one by one until the problem until the problem kicks in.

Please specify which component caused the problem.

Good evening,

did all of this... still Nero can't work

it opens normally, but when you want to create a new task, by clicking on "New" button, it freezes

Good evening,

did all of this... still Nero can't work

it opens normally, but when you want to create a new task, by clicking on "New" button, it freezes

As I see Nero12 includes AVG Toolbar... Please, re-install Nero and do not install any additional toolbars.

Please refer to this guide to locate and clean Windows temporary folders - http://support.kaspersky.com/1161

thanks

I didn't install avg toolbar

i cleaned %TEMP%, but no way... still doesn't work

hi rodion,

it seems to work again, after today's update (2.05 Mo)

what was the problem please ?

i think its not only Nero

its freeze all program thats need to move group from Low Restricted to Trusted (Programs freeze after click Trust application)

Edited by nProtect

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.