Tobgreywolf

Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Patch D PWM problems

I finally got Patch D installed and the expiration date bug is fixed but PWM is still having issues. Support Tab shows version 13.0.2.558(d). No matter how I go about it,the window that launches on startup, through the Kaspersky window, or through the browser icon, I can't log in without getting the error screen that says an unknown error has occurred in PWM. If I hit the send, do not send, or Close button, PWM locks and I can't use it at all. I've sent in a few reports over the past week but haven't heard back which is why I'm trying this avenue. If I leave the window alone I can at least see and copy PW but not all of them as some of them are still greyed out and I have to go into edit mode to get them, fewer still show nothing but stars as well. I can delete those entries create new and enter the PW that my Last pass copies when Kaspersky's PWM autologs in but that's a real headache.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Tob

I had a similar issue.

What seems to fix this with some success is first to uninstall the current Pure 3.0 program, except for the recommended check boxes. Then shutdown the computer.

Next, reinstall Pure 3.0 ... A previously downloaded copy seems to work fine.

Reboot and update the Pure files.

Then, there appears to be a transient period while the program updates.

After a day or so ... if I am not mistaken ...PWM and everything else works great.

... Just my experience. Suggest you try it out.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.