Sign in to follow this  
zwuun

Having trouble installing the 2014 Kaspersky Internet Security

I will explain in summary the problem:

I already have had Kaspersky Internet Security since 2011, and simply wanted to install the 2014 version because I have two days left of subscription.

I received an email, and another 'page' which had the new activation number on it which I wrote down in my book, and product number.

Following instruction it said to use Add/Remove Tool to uninstall the 2013 Kaspersky which I did and then computer rebooted, and then from the confirmation email, I clicked the link that said to download the 2014 KASpersky which I did.

However, the installation was VERY quick, and I was not asked to type in an activation code which I found strange. When I clicked on the Kaspersky icon it says it is the 2013 one and I have two days of subscription to go.

I am very confused and dont understand what I have done wrong. I downloaded from the link on the email, so why has it not worked properly?

WHAT do I need to do to properly install the Kaspersky Internet Security for 2014?

Edited by zwuun

I know that this is a very large forum, replete with its dizzying array of sections.

Please, if you could take just a moment or two to read the important topics in a section that you randomly choose, to see if the section is not related to your issue. If you do so, you would see that this section of this forum is very much not the best section to post your issue.

The fine people who can help you with installing the 2014 Kaspersky Internet Security may not be monitoring the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0 section of this forum.

Please see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=219110

Are you using Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0?

This section of this forum is for Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0

If you are not using the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0, then please do not post in this section.

Please please take just a few moments to review this forum and its manifold sections, so as to post in a better section of this forum.

If you have issues with Kaspersky Internet Security update, or Kaspersky Anti Virus update, or Kaspersky PURE update, or Kaspersky for Mac update, or Kaspersky Business

product update, or Kaspersky for Small Office product update, then please review the various sections of this forum first, then please post in the correct section of this forum.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

I know that this is a very large forum, replete with its dizzying array of sections.

Please, if you could take just a moment or two to read the important topics in a section that you randomly choose, to see if the section is not related to your issue. If you do so, you would see that this section of this forum is very much not the best section to post your issue.

The fine people who can help you with installing the 2014 Kaspersky Internet Security may not be monitoring the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0 section of this forum.

Please see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=219110

Are you using Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0?

This section of this forum is for Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0

If you are not using the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0, then please do not post in this section.

Please please take just a few moments to review this forum and its manifold sections, so as to post in a better section of this forum.

If you have issues with Kaspersky Internet Security update, or Kaspersky Anti Virus update, or Kaspersky PURE update, or Kaspersky for Mac update, or Kaspersky Business

product update, or Kaspersky for Small Office product update, then please review the various sections of this forum first, then please post in the correct section of this forum.

All I knw is that I am a paying customer of Kaspersky and do not like to be patronizingly talked to like this. I am not technically minded, and cannot know all you are grilling me with. There then SHOULD be a section for people who are not met with rudeness but are rather HELPFUL and may be able to forward the person's honest inquiry and problem to the relevant part of the forum?

Edited by zwuun

This topic has now been moved.

I am going to guess that this issue does not remain, two years later. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.