mihailsolovey

HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic [Solved]

Ok, this time the links worked!

However, this is exactly the same kaspersky_tcpip_fix.exe and regextr.exe and procedure as described on http://support.kaspersky.com/tcpip? Just automated. So this is exactly what I did on day 1.

Anyway, I've attached the log from running this fix.

And of course, since there is nothing new to this procedure, the DHCPv6 error is still occuring after reboot.

Hello,

Thank You for the information provided. It will be investigated. I will provide you an update on it as soon as possible.

Ok, this time the links worked!

However, this is exactly the same kaspersky_tcpip_fix.exe and regextr.exe and procedure as described on http://support.kaspersky.com/tcpip? Just automated. So this is exactly what I did on day 1.

Anyway, I've attached the log from running this fix.

And of course, since there is nothing new to this procedure, the DHCPv6 error is still occuring after reboot.

Hello. Please check you PM.

Hello,

We had in our society two PCs with this problem. Despite the fix we also have this DHCPv6 issue.

Is there a solution ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hello. Please check you PM.

I have this problem also, but with a different twist. I was using all MS security (MSE, firewall and EMET). Lost network connection over time -- first an exclamation mark on the network icon (although still working), then a red X and no connection at all. This is a 2 PC home network over powerline adaptors. Current PC is showing exclamation mark on network icon. Kaspersky Rescue Disc led me to the HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic topic and this forum. Am currently running MS Standalone Sweeper on other PC, as couldn't update the disc on this PC. Will the automated fix work on this System or does it only work for Kas customers? W7 Ultimate

I have this problem also, but with a different twist. I was using all MS security (MSE, firewall and EMET). Lost network connection over time -- first an exclamation mark on the network icon (although still working), then a red X and no connection at all. This is a 2 PC home network over powerline adaptors. Current PC is showing exclamation mark on network icon. Kaspersky Rescue Disc led me to the HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic topic and this forum. Am currently running MS Standalone Sweeper on other PC, as couldn't update the disc on this PC. Will the automated fix work on this System or does it only work for Kas customers? W7 Ultimate

Hello!

Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Lab Tech Support.

However, we highly doubt our tcpipfix would work for you, as it was meant to fix specific issue with tcpip.sys file being deleted.

We aren't able to troubleshoot generic network errors.

Please kindly try to contact Microsoft Tech Support.

Thank you!

Hi recently having the same issue dated 13-11-2018. In full scan of my computer found a treat HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic in C:\ProgramData\mssnjvao.exe when trying to resolve it asked me to delete and reboot. I tried that option and it kept on doing advanced disinfection all night but the bug was not removed. I could not manually reboot as shut down option is not available now. I couldnot open browser too..  help me plz..

Hello. 

Could you please clarify what Kaspersky Endpoint Security version are you using ? 

Do you have latest updates installed ?

What is your operating system version ?

On 11/13/2018 at 1:28 PM, Evgeny_E said:

Hello. 

Could you please clarify what Kaspersky Endpoint Security version are you using ? 

Hello KL team,

as the topic brought me here regarding the same virus, KES 11 detected the exact same virus continuously and i have in this thread that this heur:trojan.win32.generic virus is a false positive. can you confirm this ? Thanks

4 часа назад, HD сказал:

Hello KL team,

as the topic brought me here regarding the same virus, KES 11 detected the exact same virus continuously and i have in this thread that this heur:trojan.win32.generic virus is a false positive. can you confirm this ? Thanks

Hello!

Please provide us with the information that you have in quote:

В 13.11.2018 в 11:28, Evgeny_E сказал:

Hello. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Dmitry Parshutin said:

Hello!

Please provide us with the information that you have in quote:

Thank you!

Thanks for your prompt response.

KES version 11

Latest updates and databases are up to date.

OS version is : Win 10, Win 7 SP1

Thanks

5 часов назад, HD сказал:

Thanks for your prompt response.

KES version 11

Latest updates and databases are up to date.

OS version is : Win 10, Win 7 SP1

Thanks

Please describe in what files did the KES detected the virus?

Than you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.