Of course they do. In the mean time you can always check out the following URL:

http://support.kaspersky.com

What is your question?

I don't think that is why, bugmenot posted here, Whizard. He obviously wants an official response to his question about why mails are not answerred and only Kaspersky can answer that.

That account is used by mutiple people, therefore its hard to know whos asking. Thats why I inquired about the question :)

Sure every general address is used by many KL members, but we can't answer bugmenot's question about responsetimes at sales@kaspersky.com, only KL can. :)

Sure every general address is used by many KL members, but we can't answer bugmenot's question about responsetimes at sales@kaspersky.com, only KL can. :)

We definately can't, but if we knew the issue we could have addressed it. If you know what I mean ;)

Nobody answers to sales@kaspersky.com ??

Sales team replies to all emails that require a reply. Though they do not reply to some type of emails, for the lack of time, for example if you send in a pirated key file, they will add it to black list, but probably there will not be a reply.

If you could tell what nature was your inquiry, I can be of better help.

Kind regards,

Igor Kurzin

KL Russia

We definately can't, but if we knew the issue we could have addressed it. If you know what I mean ;)

I know/knew exactly what you meant, but this section is not really about that, it is for "Kaspersky Lab forum suggestions", now thats what i meant. ;)

Sales team replies to all emails that require a reply. Though they do not reply to some type of emails, for the lack of time, for example if you send in a pirated key file, they will add it to black list, but probably there will not be a reply.

cant be THAT strapped for time!?... a little courtesy like "thanks" or a short sentence or two don't hurt or even take alot of time, only a few seconds, doesn't have to be a essay... simple service like that makes a BIG difference to the sender, for one, at least the sender knows the e-mail has been acknowledged, the sender also knows they helped Kaspersky giving satisfaction for doing a good thing.

Its like sending a file to the VirusLab and getting a reply wether the file is malicious or not, rather have a simple reply like "No malicious software was found" or "malicious software found, update bases" is much more helpful than getting blanked.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.