Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purple Pisces

Desktop Gadget For Pure 3.0

6 posts in this topic

I just installed Kaspersky Pure 3.0 today and can't find a desktop gadget for it. I previously had KIS 2013 which had a gadget and liked having an easy visual that my computer is protected. Is there a gadget for Kaspersky Pure?

Edited by Purple Pisces

Please see the fifth Important topic. Then we will have basic information, such as what operating system, etc.

You're welcome. If I belatedly recall correctly, gadget for PURE was discontinued in version 2; so it seems to follow that gadget remains discontinued in PURE 3.0.

Right click on your desktop > Gadgets. If the Kaspersky PURE gadget does not show, it is a goner.

Thanks for answering so quickly! I did try looking for it by right-clicking and did not see it, which led me to post here. Wasn't sure if there was a trick to getting it or not. Thanks again! :)

I just installed Kaspersky Pure 3.0 today and can't find a desktop gadget for it. I previously had KIS 2013 which had a gadget and liked having an easy visual that my computer is protected. Is there a gadget for Kaspersky Pure?

I also went from KIS2013 to Pure 3.0 because of the Password Manager, and am Disappointed that there is No desktop gadget!

I sure miss the animation/alerts... when computing! :angry:

I may give KIS 2014 a try, and get a 3d party PW manager?

Miffs me that I'm going to eat my Pure retail 3user lic! :(