Sign in to follow this  

I installed Kaspersky on my laptop about three weeks ago. Everything has gone smoothly except that Facebook is freezing in Chrome. It works fine in Firefox. I had no issues like this prior to installing the software. I have no other issues with any other web sites, other than a perceived slightly slower performance, which I can live with. I am using Windows 7. The computer was working fine prior to and after the install. Just an annoying odd one. Thank you.

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the seventh (7th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

I've been having the same problem with Facebook slowly grinding to a near halt in Google Chrome for months and as far as I can gather it's an issue with Chrome (likely the embedded Flash driver it uses) itself, rather than a problem with Kaspersky.

This solution seems to work for some people: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...23164403AAZ4qpt

OP, I would still post your GSI in case there is another problem, but I suspect you may need to move to Firefox to use Facebook smoothly if the above doesn't help.

Edited by PATHIAN

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.