thewild

Bypass KES 10 Activation window after deployment

Hi all !

We just upgraded our Admin Kit from KSC9 to KSC10, and I tried deployment KES 10 on a client workstation which was previously running KES 8.

Everything went fine, but after the initial reboot a window popped up on the client workstation asking for an activation.

I just had to click on "next" and it was done, but I don't want the end users to have to do that. I expect the installation process to be totally silent and to require absolutely no action on the end-user side.

How can I prevent this window from being displayed ?

Thanks a lot !

Hi all !

We just upgraded our Admin Kit from KSC9 to KSC10, and I tried deployment KES 10 on a client workstation which was previously running KES 8.

Everything went fine, but after the initial reboot a window popped up on the client workstation asking for an activation.

I just had to click on "next" and it was done, but I don't want the end users to have to do that. I expect the installation process to be totally silent and to require absolutely no action on the end-user side.

How can I prevent this window from being displayed ?

Thanks a lot !

Hello Codata,

Are you migrating from Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0.4.x and Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows to Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows?

If yes please find the link https://support.kaspersky.com/9488 this will help you to properly migrate the product

Hello !

Yes, we are upgrading from KES 8.

Thanks for you link. It says this will be fixed in the "Critcal Fix 1".

Checking the beta releases forum, I see that the upcoming "Maintenance Release 1" still has this issue. Wait and see...

Thanks for your help !

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.