Sign in to follow this  
resolver101

Email notification on the web control component not working

Email notification on the web control component for Kaspersky 10 is not working. Where and how do i configure this? I orignally set this up in version 8 to let users information me of any blocked web pages they want to access so i could unblock the safe webpages.

Thanks

Email notification on the web control component for Kaspersky 10 is not working. Where and how do i configure this? I orignally set this up in version 8 to let users information me of any blocked web pages they want to access so i could unblock the safe webpages.

Thanks

Please follow these screenshots to get reports delivered to your email:

1. post-420198-1381250812_thumb.png

2. post-420198-1381250816_thumb.png

Then you can go into the Schedule and set it up however you like.

Let me know if this is not the solution you were looking for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In terms of requesting access to blocked websites... you need to have the notifications enabled in the policy, see screenshot below:

post-420198-1381251149_thumb.png

Then on the endpoint they will be able to 'complain':

post-420198-1381251171_thumb.png

Then in Security Center you can view those requests:

post-420198-1381251181_thumb.png

Again, let me know if this is not the solution you are after.

Yes that's what I was looking for :-) but I'm still not receivng the report, can i get the report sent straight through rather than on a schedule?

Yes that's what I was looking for :-) but I'm still not receivng the report, can i get the report sent straight through rather than on a schedule?

I am glad that is what you were looking for!

Can you please just confirm that you are entering your email information correctly? Please try through Security Center. See screenshot below:

post-420198-1381415760_thumb.png

I am glad that is what you were looking for!

Can you please just confirm that you are entering your email information correctly? Please try through Security Center. See screenshot below:

post-420198-1381415760_thumb.png

Thanks found it :-)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.