Sign in to follow this  
Ducklinksys

kaspersky error NativeResources.dll is locked upgrating kaspersky security 8.0 for Microsoft exchange [INC000006922189]

I try upgrade kapersky security 8.0 to last version ks8.3.325, when i try upgrade appear a message.

NativeResources.dll is locked, i try retry but not work.

Any idea?

I attached the error.

Thanks

post-194632-1381154524_thumb.jpg

I try upgrade kapersky security 8.0 to last version ks8.3.325, when i try upgrade appear a message.

NativeResources.dll is locked, i try retry but not work.

Any idea?

I attached the error.

Thanks

Hi,

Please close all opened event viewer consoles and consoles of our product prior to upgrade.

Hi,

Please close all opened event viewer consoles and consoles of our product prior to upgrade.

hi

Thanks works for me.

Regards

I have another problem.

With this version my blacklist isn't work.

I configured some e-maill in sender's addressees, i continue receive this email's.

:angry:

I have another problem.

With this version my blacklist isn't work.

I configured some e-maill in sender's addressees, i continue receive this email's.

:angry:

You added it to this section, clicked save, and emails still come through from that address?

Screenshot: post-420198-1382029912_thumb.png

You added it to this section, clicked save, and emails still come through from that address?

Screenshot: post-420198-1382029912_thumb.png

yes, and click save :b_lol1:

Hello!

Could you please create a new incident in Company Account and attach the following info:

1. kseinfocollector logs

2. message samples

Please describe the scenario of reproduction in detail.

And please post here the number of the incident.

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.