Sign in to follow this  
cybercite

KES10 blocks printers

Exact same problem here (printers shared via Windows computer whose Kaspersky Network Attack Blocker is blocking access to because of "Intrusion.Win.DCOM.exploit" on port 135) with Endpoint Security for Business 10.1 product but it seems I can't submit a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support because this product isn't supported (not listed)...

Guihan, do you by chance, had any response/solution/workaround from support ?

Exact same problem here (printers shared via Windows computer whose Kaspersky Network Attack Blocker is blocking access to because of "Intrusion.Win.DCOM.exploit" on port 135) with Endpoint Security for Business 10.1 product but it seems I can't submit a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support because this product isn't supported (not listed)...

Guihan, do you by chance, had any response/solution/workaround from support ?

Yes, I got through to Support eventually, and they told me how to fix my problem. I don't remember exactly what was wrong, but I know I had to set up things as follows:

Under Settings - Firewall - Networks, ensure that Internet is set up as "Public Network", but Home should read "Trusted Network" and all Local Area Network connections should be "Local Network".

Hope that helps.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.