Scoubidou

INI Request "Embassy Trust Suite"

Hi all,

Is there any one who has the ini file or any other troubleshoot to uninstall these programs :

- Dell Embassy Trust Suite by Wave Systems version 03.05.04.002

- Embassy Security Center version 03.09.00.092

Thx.

Hi,

why do you need to uninstall these programs? Do you have any compatability problems?

We do not have any ini files to uninstall or detect them, case they are not listed as incompatible.

Hi,

why do you need to uninstall these programs? Do you have any compatability problems?

We do not have any ini files to uninstall or detect them, case they are not listed as incompatible.

Hi,

Dell Embassy Trust Suite by Wave Systems

EMBASSY Security Center

EMBASSY Trust Suite by Wave Systems

Are incompatible.

post-59156-1380605484_thumb.jpg

post-59156-1380605493_thumb.jpg

Example:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=273681

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=262634

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=268550

Etc..

Regards

@Nikolay: yes this applications are not listened in your incompatibility list but I have had that the installation fails of course of this application.

Every time I found this programms in GSI and the customers uninstalls Dell Embassy after that the installation of KES works well.

I agree with CAOS. This applications are incompatible.

@Nikolay:

Another examples:

- KL France says:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=268550

Bonsoir,

Après une petite analyse de votre rapport GSI, nous vous invitons à désinstaller les programmes incompatibles suivants :

*-* Dell Embassy Trust Suite by Wave Systems

*-* EMBASSY Security Center

*-* EMBASSY Trust Suite by Wave Systems

Une nouvelle installation de KES10 serait peut être nécessaire.

Bonne soirée.

Translated:

Hello,

After a short analysis of your GSI report, please uninstall the following programs are incompatible:

* - * Dell Embassy Trust Suite by Wave Systems

* - * EMBASSY Security Center

* - * EMBASSY Trust Suite by Wave Systems

A new installation of KES10 might be necessary.

Good evening.

- KL Support:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=262945

INC000001531975 FMAudit, LLC (for print management, on all machines, cant really take this off.....) & Dell Embassy Security (can remove this one)

They should update the incompatible list of software

Edited by Caos

Hi Nikolay Arinchev,

In addition to what Helmut and Caos indicate in the posts directly above this,

My often repeated direct observation indicate that Dell Embassy Security/Wave/Trust applications has recently been a major, concrete incompatibility for various Kaspersky products. Installation, update and various other basic functioning were not able to happen until these applications were properly removed.

Does this occur on all systems? Has the issue been very recently resolved? The answers to these questions I do not know. :)

I'm agree with almost all partners... Dell Embassy Trust Suite (by Wave systems) is incompatible to install Kaspersky, we've here more than 1000 pcs with Embassy installed by default and a lot of tickets... solution provided by company account... "uninstall dell embassy trust suite"

Grettings

Kaspersky Support replied:

For these applications we can make uninstall script, only made for such antivirus software, Norton, Panda, AVG, etc..

To remove this software from client machines can eliminate creating a task of uninstalling software and select the software mentioned

:dash2:

Regards

Hello!

I have directly requested persons who are responsible for creating uninstall scripts for such applications.

Now awaiting answer from them.

Meanwhile, you can provide us with distributives of applications in topic:

Dell Embassy Trust Suite by Wave Systems

EMBASSY Security Center

EMBASSY Trust Suite by Wave Systems

I will keep you informed about this issue.

Thank You!

"To remove this software from client machines can eliminate creating a task of uninstalling software and select the software mentioned."

[\Quote]

Good answer but not very helpful.

Hi Helmut,

Excatelly, i've tried this wway but i still have traces of these softwares in my computer. That's why i'm lookin for a .ini file ;)

Have a good day All

@ Kravtsov Vitaly : thanks man, appreciated :cb_punk:

Hello!

We are ready to create ini scripts but to do that, you have to provide us distributives of the applications in topic.

Without having these distributives we cant create uninstall scripts.

Thank You!

Thank you all guys,

When can wa expect the ini file ?

Usually 48-72 hours after the team receives the applications distributives (installers). Sometimes more, sometimes less. It will come.

Thank you all guys,

When can wa expect the ini file ?

Hello,

We are following this up and will let you know once it is done.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.