Anjana

Kaspersky End point security 8

hi,

one of our customer is trying to activate his corporate license on windows 7 PC & he is getting error message saying that “Invalid Activation Date”. But customer says that the date & time and time zone was correct when he try to activate. We also uninstall the product using Kavremover tool & reinstall it. Then tried to activate but couldn’t activate the license key.

Then we advise to customer to format the PC & activate the product. But customer says that he cannot format the PC because of critical application & data. Therefore he asking a proper solution for this from Kaspersky support.

please find the attached screen shot.

post-381212-1380253810_thumb.jpg

Activation Date: 6/6/2014

:b_lol1:

Edited by Caos

Activation Date: 6/6/2014

I really miss the Summer of 2014. Life was great back then. I spent the Summer of '14 on the beach, enjoying all of the great, new technology that Kaspersky released in their products that year.

Oh, and the music. 2014 was a great year for Rock and Roll! They don't make such great music anymore. I really miss those days. The summer of 2014 was the best!

I really miss the Summer of 2014. Life was great back then. I spent the Summer of '14 on the beach, enjoying all of the great, new technology that Kaspersky released in their products that year.

Oh, and the music. 2014 was a great year for Rock and Roll! They don't make such great music anymore. I really miss those days. The summer of 2014 was the best!

i see that wrong activation date. how can activate this key for that particular computer????? now date,time and time zone is correct but gives the same error message??????????

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.