pcpranav

KISA support for Android 4.3 ?

Hi,

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android (KISA) says it supports the Android 2.3 to 4.2.

Now many phones will be with 4.3 - will KISA support this ver ?

thanks,

TTT

Reviving an old thread, rather than creating a new one.

I am running Android JellyBean 4.3 on my Galaxy S4 - Does KIS multi-device work on this platform currently?

Looking at purchasing the product this week & would like to confirm this, as the site shows version 2.3 - 4.2

Thanking you in advance

The next build will possibly.

Do you know when there will be a version compatible with Android 4.3? Do you know what version number that would be?

v/r

rainman29

I currently have 11.2.3 so I should be fine. Thank you.

By the way, how do software updates normally occur? Is it through Google Play?

-R

You can use GP for this or see new versions on our official website. They just have a different builds enumeration.

You can use GP for this or see new versions on our official website. They just have a different builds enumeration.

I have a problem. I have Kaspersky 9.4.130 on my Samsung Galaxy S3, which today updated itself to Android 4.3

As a result my phone is stuck within an endless loop resulting in the message:

"Unfortunately, Kaspersky Mobile Security has stopped."

'OK'

As soon as i hit OK, the phone stalls whilst it recovers, Kaspersky immediately attempts to reinitialise itself and i get the same message 5-10 seconds later... my phone is in effect unusable. How can i remove Kaspersky until the application runs on the new version of Android?

i should point out - attempting to remove the application via the normal route through the Android operating system appears to be locked down, in that the buttons are greyed out.

The Play store is not showing Kaspersky as being eligable for any updates, so it appears i cannot update or remove the broken application

Edited by fRostiE07

I have the same problem after my Samsung S3 has been upgraded to Android 4.3 overnight and now I am getting the same message pop-up every few seconds. Also I am not able to uninstall Kaspersky. I need resolution immediately please.

My Kaspersky version is 9.4.130.

Click Settings>Security>Device administrators.

Untick Kaspersky as administrator.

Uninstall Kaspersky.

Install the latest version.

Uninstall Kaspersky.

Followed your steps and it will not let me deactivate Kaspersky still. By the way there is no uninstall button, only cancel or deactivate.

Followed your steps and it will not let me deactivate Kaspersky still. By the way there is no uninstall button, only cancel or deactivate.

Sorry, after several attempts to deactivate the Kaspersky, it finally was deactivated. Then I want to application manager and uninstalled it. It has GONE!! Hurray.

Thanks for you help. Now I have to find a version of Kaspersky that will work with Android version 4.3. Does anyone know that if KISA supports Android 4.3, if so which version?

thank you.

i can imagine there are others facing this issue so would suggest Kaspersky perhaps force a patch on this version. Im sure 4.3 has been out a long time - rather strange its not been made compatible in the interim.

Uninstall Kaspersky.

Thank you. Nearly factory resetted!!! Worked a treat.

thanks

Hello I have been unable to locate the release notes for 11.1.7. Does it support Android 4.4 aka KitKat? Santa bought me a shiny new Moto G for Christmas and it needs some protection.

Edit: I'm guessing not officially from the system requirements page here http://support.kaspersky.com/mobile/kisandroid#requirements. If so I'll have to wait for the next build. I don't physically have the phone just yet so can't try it for myself.

Edited by antikythera

I think you should await for MR3.

Thanks that is what I thought. I've got MR3 on my old phone at the moment for beta testing purposes. As soon as the new phone arrives I will try it on that with KitKat.