• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
depredador

What difference is there between versions?

I downloaded the US version of KIS 2014 because it's not currently on the Australian site. What is the difference and does it matter running the US version on an Australian computer?

I downloaded the US version of KIS 2014 because it's not currently on the Australian site. What is the difference and does it matter running the US version on an Australian computer?

That's no differences.

That's no differences.

so would you recommend that English users update to 2014 from the US site or should I wait for En-GB version.

As you said there is no difference between English versions as i would like to know before i upgrade

Edited by dom1da

so would you recommend that English users update to 2014 from the US site or should I wait for En-GB version.

As you said there is no difference between English versions as i would like to know before i upgrade

En-GB has been released today on Global website .

There are no differences in a program functioning among our language localizations.

I am also in Australia and i thought there was an actual language difference between en_au and other english versions in previous 2010/2011/2012 years. ?

There seems to be a size difference in the install files en_au and the normal english install file in kav 2012.

We have different spelling for many words compared to USA.

What about the regional activation? Will a USA version be activated with an Australian code?

Interesting....

I have used the en-us versions in the past without any issues. The main difference apart from proper spelling in the en-gb version :b_grins: , is when technical support is available or not. Since the product has now been officially made available through the UK site then support is readily available for it. The technical support site accordingly now shows 2014 products.

What about the regional activation? Will a USA version be activated with an Australian code?

Interesting....

There are onlt 3 language localiztions that can be regionally restricted by an interface language: Po;ish, Japaanese and Chinese. For other languages there are no differences in licensing process.