kolobashkin

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (version 10.1.0.867): Autopatch A released

On July 23, 2013 Kaspersky Lab announced the release of Autopatch A for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (version 10.1.0.867).

Autopatch A speeds up the Web-Control component and improves its efficiency when downloading large files over HTTP.

Autopatch A release notes

On July 23, 2013 Kaspersky Lab announced the release of Autopatch A for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (version 10.1.0.867).

Autopatch A speeds up the Web-Control component and improves its efficiency when downloading large files over HTTP.

Autopatch A release notes

I've got 5 computers that are being stubborn and not applying Patch A through the updater. Is there a direct link to download it so that I can try to apply it manually?

Thanks

Edit:

Nevermind... found it in the autopatches folder on the server share.

Edited by TMike

I've got 5 computers that are being stubborn and not applying Patch A through the updater. Is there a direct link to download it so that I can try to apply it manually?

Thanks

Edit:

Nevermind... found it in the autopatches folder on the server share.

You can download it directly from ftp://dnl-05.geo.kaspersky.com/AutoPatches/kes10/10.1.0.867/

Or you can use "Update database" in the Package KSC and install new package.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.