Please pass me the patch.

Appreciate it.

Hugo

Hello!

Patch pf116 was sent in PM.

Hello!

Patch pf116 was sent in PM.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Can I create a task on the console to deploy this patch on all the domain machines via the server console? Because I have several machines on the domain with this problem and I cannot go on each machine to apply the patch.

If so, can you please explain how?

Thanks

Thanks, appreciate it.

Can I create a task on the console to deploy this patch on all the domain machines via the server console? Because I have several machines on the domain with this problem and I cannot go on each machine to apply the patch.

If so, can you please explain how?

Thanks

How to install patches for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows versions 8.1.0.831 (or higher) and 10.1.0.867 (or higher) http://support.kaspersky.com/8755

May I please have this patch as well? Have a handful of users experiencing this same problem.

Thank you

I'm experiencing this issue as well. Can I get a PM.

Thanks!

Hi,

From now on we need to ask you to submit an incident with tech. support for this purpose. Please provide me with incident number and I can send you the patch straight away.

My users are also experiencing this issue. May i please have the patch.

Thank you.

hello ,

me too has some problem And I need this patch.

Hello, All!

Please kindly submit the request in our TS.

https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/

Describe the issue in details in this request.

After that support will be able to provide you with patch that will solve the issue with "<b></b>% users trust this application" message.

Provide us with the incident №.

Thank You!

Could I get this patch too please?

Hello!

From now on we need to ask you to submit an incident with tech support for this purpose. Please provide us with incident number and I can send you the patch straight away.

Thank you.

Hello!

Patch was sent in PM.

Thank You!

Hi,

I have the same problem. Can you send me the patch please and its working and where i need to run it.

thanks

Hi,

I have the same problem. Can you send me the patch please and its working and where i need to run it.

thanks

Hello!

From now on we need to ask you to submit an incident with tech support for this purpose https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/ . Please provide us with incident number and I can send you the patch straight away.

Thank you.

i have the same problem, can i have the patch pf116 please?

Hello!

Se the previous message from Ivan:

Hello!

From now on we need to ask you to submit an incident with tech support for this purpose https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/ . Please provide us with incident number and I can send you the patch straight away.

Thank you.

If you have already submitted the request then please. tell us the number.

Thank You!

Hello, I too get this message, could you send me the patch?

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

Please create an incident in your CompanyAccount and post its number in this topic. We will provide you the patch via your INC.

Hello!

Please create an incident in your CompanyAccount and post its number in this topic. We will provide you the patch via your INC.

Thank you, my ticket number is INC000002329335.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.